OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo
  1. ANNOUNCEMENT: Major boost to web-site performance!

Read about it here! Also, please consider donating to the server costs in the Special July 2014 goal.

Especially you, Guest. I've been told you weren't sure how you could donate.

Do Fat Girls have Stinkier Pussies?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by WonkaVision, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WonkaVision

WonkaVision To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!

Ok, so, only had one experience with a fat girl..and her Pussy stank like nothing I had ever experienced....Is this common? ;p
  2. honky

honky Patient zero

my girlfriends have always been a little chunky, and their pussies smelled great. as far as pussy goes, anyway.
  3. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep** Donator

Yes. The cause is a mixture of fat, sweat and excessive hair. Diet may also play a role, but that is still being studied. Certain ethic types also up the odor scales, due to their close kinship to apes and what not.
  4. JimsInfectedEye

JimsInfectedEye That's very hurtful, sir.

Yes. My very first experience was a fat chick, and it turned me off for a long time, thinking all snatch was that bad. Wasn't until I decided to give it another go with a thin chick, years later, that I found out it wasn't all bad.

There was this one girl - good God she tasted and smelled great - there was no way of describing it. I'd eat her out and a few hours later, after it dried, I'd get an immediate woody just from the leftover scent. Greatest aphrodisiac I ever had.
  5. Hoagie

Hoagie I suggest you tread lightly Wackbag Staff

This thread is worthless without pics. :icon_mrgr
  6. ianbobo

ianbobo Well-Known Member Donator

Are you supposed to know the answer to that question? :action-sm
  7. NightStalker3

NightStalker3 a complete moron that posts

[​IMG]
  8. CallmeQtie

CallmeQtie “How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”

The only people who can anwser this is the ones who fucked fat chicks. I never ate fat pussy, but I heard it's stinky, and yes we need pictures
  9. The Sarge

The Sarge Guess who.

I wouldn't think hidden Snickers bars and Beef briskett would smell that bad...:icon_conf
  10. B54

B54 Ω

I have always hated going down on any girl. It feels like I am licking soggy pancakes.
  11. The Sarge

The Sarge Guess who.

Yeah...instead of syrup...it's tinkle.
  12. JimsInfectedEye

JimsInfectedEye That's very hurtful, sir.

Thats just the splooge from the guy before you.
  13. Chin nuts

Chin nuts Your breath smells like a dead baby's coffin.

Best fucking description ever.

But on a side note I'm sure your cock doesn't taste like a tootsie roll pop either. NO HOMO.

Just for the record I love pussy mmmmm goood. :action-sm
  14. anasspiss

anasspiss Banned

All pussies have a little odor, most of them is pleasant. I banged fat chicks and didn't notice any differentce, there were a few skinny hot chicks that had a little fowel odor. I guess the more you keep it locked up, the sweatier and stinkier it gets, but I don't know.

It probably has nothing to do with the weight but the person in general.

I usually only eat pussy fresh out of the shower anyway, so how the fuck would I know.

I know some smells can be related to infection, or in Stalker Patties, the smell is probably from the 'cherry' rotting away.

I guess there could also be an odor coming from the previous man's load stuck up in her.

If a chick uses toys and lube, I guess the lube can smell, and if she never cleans her toys, I guess that could be part of it.

What about if a chick took it in the ass (messy one) and then dude shove it back in the pussy, that would make it stink a little.

The fat chicks could enjoy being pissed on and maybe that is where the smell comes from.

Oh wait, maybe their pussy doesn't even stink, maybe it is their breath?

Do you ever wonder what a fat old nun's pussy smells like? It has been locked away and in some cases, never opened. There must be some mad yeast growing in that motherfucker. No wonder the priests go for the young boys.
  15. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Right-Wing Radical Wackbag Staff

Is she too fat to be able to reach in order to clean and maintain the area properly?
  16. novalia

novalia do not stare

i dunno about the fat/stinky correlation.. i havent been with any fat girls come to think of it.. hmm... maybe just slightly overwight.. but even that's a stretch..
    anyway...
    i was thinking of two girls that had stank.. one was a really hot piece of ass from college.. really nice looking and in great shape.. but she definitely stank.. that was freshman year.. i imagine she was just too immature to understand hygiene.. which thinking about now is pretty sick.. as a matter of fact i was pretty damn attracted to that stink in college.. maybe its the hormones...

the next one was a chick i banged after college.. met her at a bar (mcauleys in wantagh) then took her out to dinner a few nights later.. brought her back to my place and she had the hairiest uh area.. i was still a trooper and went in there without the goggles.. eek.. a definitive piss smell... as a matter of fact this was the only time in my life i was completely unable or unwilling to finish the act to completion.. pretty fucking gross..

there was another girl i used to work with that every now and then had a little stank ozzing from her.. i have to say i was animally attracted to her.. she wasnt even all that good looking.. but the stank.. it spoke to me =)
  17. honky

honky Patient zero

isn't that a pink floyd song? ok, that was a stretch. punching out, maverick. but to stay on topic, my wife is overweight, but i can eat her snatch all day. i knew a skinny girl in high school who smelled of cream of broccoli
  18. AnthonyC60

AnthonyC60 Lick My Nuts

Sir...I think you have to move your mouth up a quarter of an inch...step away from the asshole....but it sure is tasty though...like a brat
  19. steamingpile

steamingpile New Wackbag

Usually hairy girls stink, tell them to shave their shit!

The only fat girls that stink are the huge ones that cant even reach the pussy if they are sitting in the bathtub, that being said why would you fuck a hog like that anyways?
  20. Halo Five

Halo Five holy fuck!

I have had fat girls who smelled/tasted like roses and hot girls who smelled like death... it's all about the hygiene. IF you are going to bang/eat a fat chick make sure she showers first.
  21. Turtle

Turtle WACKBAGGER

[​IMG]

I love the smell of fat girl pussy in the morning, smells like...the toilet seat on a tuna boat.
  22. kloraferm

kloraferm Humor is reason gone mad

What do the girl's ethics have to do with it?:action-sm
  23. Fendbass22

Fendbass22 Registered User

I had a chunky fuck buddy that even with her shaved after a long day of work she would stink, but it wasn't bad. I can't really describe it. Ive had stink pussy before but this wasnt stink it was just real strong scent.

To this day she is still the best fuck ive ever had. After her I will never doubt a chunky chick for a good time. Wow, getting hard just thinkin about her again.
  24. WonkaVision

WonkaVision To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!

You know, the girl did have a big bush going on...perhaps that attributed to it. She wasn't a huge porker...but definitly a big girl.

My first girlfriend (Skiiny, athletic virgin) had the nicest I have ever come across....

On the fat girl I finished up like a champion...and just avoided the area there-after....luckily I didn't know her too long after that. Fat girls do give wonderful head though.
  25. FAngel

FAngel I Drink YOUR Milkshake!

I think it's about two things: the hygiene in general, and the amount of hair around the lips. One bigger girl I went down on (not a fat girl, per se, but certainly not a model) fucking reeked, and I took note of the fact that she had quite the bush in that specific area. It smelled like a middle school janitor's mop.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.