Fuck You Neighbor's dog.

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by lockjaaaaww, Jun 6, 2009.

1. lockjaaaaww

lockjaaaaww All out of Bubble Gum.

My neighbor is a fat, ugly, and old cat lady. About 6 mounths ago one of her 20 cats got hit by a car (because shes a dumb cunt and lets them outside and forgets about them). Well she got a pomaranian not long after. The fucking dog still hasen't shut the fuck up. The fuckin bitch leaves the dog ouside 24/7 in the rain,snow,etc. All the dog does is yap all day. She even leaves the dog outside when she leaves for work. Lets use some common sence here, the dog has broken from his leash and ran into traffic several times (unfortunetly it has never been hit yet) so maybe you should leave the dog inside where we can't hear the fucking thing. The other neighbors told her to put the god damn dog inside but she says it dosen't get along with the cats ( why the fuck did you buy it then you cunt).
  2. Biff Hardslab

Biff Hardslab I have the t-shirt

Half a Simply Sleep (the sleepy part of Tylonol PM, sold at most drug stores) stuffed in a bite of a hot dog, thrown near the dog takes care of the problem, or so I've heard. Saying "Whoops!" as you throw absolves you of all responsiblility.
  3. Glenn Dandy

Glenn Dandy THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.

When theres an animal I don't like near by... i scooop it up find a far away yard with a fence and toys in it.

Solutions are easy.
  4. lockjaaaaww

lockjaaaaww All out of Bubble Gum.

best solution-

[​IMG]
  5. Debbie1125

Debbie1125 Registered User

Just like there are people who shouldn't have children, some shouldn't have pets either. This woman sounds like an irresponsible bitch who doesn't care. If the houses are close to each other, try blasting loud music. I do that with bad neighbors and it works most of the time.
  6. Fustercluck

Fustercluck Registered User

if its that small of a dog and she leaves it in the snow, you can just report her for animal cruelty. When i lived in georgia and our neighbor used to leave her spanel out in the rain for hours while it howed i reported her.. I called about a noise complant and they ended up fining the shit out of the lady for cruelty. I know GA is different from NY but all you really need is a cop with a soft spot for animals and your neighbor could be in for a world of shit
  7. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

most cops hate people so animal complaints are usually taken more seriously than murders..
  8. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig? Donator

Twitter:
    stevethrower
    The neighbors have 4 furry footballs... that have to be let out every 4 hours... nothing like waking up at 1 am to a tiny bark bark bark bark... get a dog with a bigger bladder yeesh.
  9. kevtv

kevtv Resident Music Nerd

I have a neighbor who has a dog that shrieks and howls whenever someone walks by.

They have the corner house. Asshole sometimes has the dog out at 6AM on work days, 10:30 at night on weekends, 9AM on weekends, 3 PM when kids are walking home from school.

How do you sit in your house, knowing your dog is a terror, hear it going nuts, and not be embarrassed? Him, his wife and 2 dumb kids can eat a dick.

I have no idea how they have not received a noise complaint for that terror. I would but my family is sorta friendly with them.
  10. gleet

gleet What's black and white and red all over?

I live in the country and I still keep my dogs quiet. I don't want to hear constant barking. When they do bark, they see something and alert me.
  11. Hudson

Hudson Supreme Champion!!!!! Donator

Wanna rent my dog..he's afraid of Feathers..but has no tolerance for yippy dogs. some woman let her little pomeranian off the leash to play with others at a dog walk where they are supposed to be on leashes...Brody stomped it with both front paws..I loffed
  12. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig? Donator

Twitter:
    stevethrower
    Hello exactly... today the GSD was barking up a storm... turns out she had cornered a ground hog... unfortunately she was behind the dog pen so she could not "deal" with it... she did try to dig through a couple of feet of gravel to get to it... love the worth ethic...

Oh and that GSD did get those 4 little fur balls to shut up a few times... they were outside barking... and she did a really nice protection bark and shut them the fuck up...

[​IMG]