OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo
  1. ANNOUNCEMENT: Major boost to web-site performance!

Read about it here! Also, please consider donating to the server costs in the Special July 2014 goal.

Especially you, Guest. I've been told you weren't sure how you could donate.

Fuck You to lying cunts

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by flyerfan116, Jan 16, 2006.

1. flyerfan116

flyerfan116 Fuckin savages

A big Fuck you to a couple of my cunt friends. Today's my birthday so I went out to celebrate Saturday night. Decide to head down to AC because i had yet to hang out at the Quarter in the Tropicana...now on top of it being my birthday I also recently got into a relationship with a wonderful woman, and this was the night i was to meet all of her friends, so as expected i would hope that some of my friends would come down to celebrate/throw a little moral support when meeting a large group of people who are no doubt coming out just to meet/judge/critique me. Now a few of them had prior commitments or valid reasons..this is fine..i don't generally make a big deal out of my b-day anyway just thought it would be a nice night out...the problem i have is with two of my lying cunt friends. Up until Wed. they were supposedly psyched to go out...meet the new girl...get hammered, etc. Friday i find out neither one is coming due to financial hardships...which makes no sense since the place we were going is not that expensive and my g/f lives but a cab ride away and invited everyone to stay the night so expenses would be minimal...but i understood...now i come to find out that not only did these two go out to a local bar on saturday night but apparently went out and got shitfaced last night as well, now it may just be me but when i am crying poor i don't go out to bars drinking two nights drinking in a row...now i know i am coming off as a little whiny bitch but i needed to vent...i'm a schmuck i always go out of my way to be their for my friends....especially one of the whores i am speaking of here, the least you can do is give me one fucking night when i don't wanna come off like a douche bag who has no friends of his own to hang out with ......if u didn't wanna come tell me, don't tell me ur broke then proceed to throw money around like its going out of style and tell me about it today...fuck both of you i hope you both contract a rare painful STD with no cure while ur out blowing half the free world...FUCK YOU
  2. Smokezilla

Smokezilla U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion

Maybe your two friends are "into each other" and don't want to let you in on the secret. . . :icon_wink

Either that or you're a vicious ass when you're drunk and they don't want to be out with you in public. . . it's just a guess. . . :idontknow :loll2:
  3. Lil'GlubGlub

Lil'GlubGlub meaty breasted zilch

wow, your "friends" suck.
  4. NikDaSchwugie

NikDaSchwugie Here for the whine and crackas

cut them off. they don't respect you.
  5. flyerfan116

flyerfan116 Fuckin savages

yeah i think thats where its going with these two...just not worth it
  6. Marshmallow_Ass

Marshmallow_Ass Registered User

WORD! ...or something.
  7. Etherfiend

Etherfiend Lvl. 0 Zilch

or you could give the Pests their e-mail addresses and we could tell them what we think about the situation :icon_wink
  8. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Duke of Bizarro

The girl I've been dating said she was grounded last night and couldn't see me but her photobucket is full of pics of her and her friends partyin. I check the data, and the pics were all taken last night.

I smell a good dumping.
  9. ChimneyFish

ChimneyFish Lovebird

And therein lies your problem, my friend, and therein lies your problem.
  10. B54

B54 Ω

Maybe you should annex their pools, then you'll have a seat in the 3rd row. Just a thought.
  11. Mybigcans

Mybigcans Just a snatch.. No more, no less...

then what you do is bang 2 broads, take pics, use your photobucket account, and make sure she see's them as well, then dump her..