OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo
  1. ANNOUNCEMENT: Major boost to web-site performance!

Read about it here! Also, please consider donating to the server costs in the Special July 2014 goal.

Especially you, Guest. I've been told you weren't sure how you could donate.

FUCKING WAAAAH (image downloader issue)

Discussion in 'Wackbag Tech Support' started by Saikotic, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Saikotic

Saikotic Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball Donator

Alright, so I finally got my new pc up and running. Windows 7 Professional. Avast antivirus, firewall, Peerblock (DON'T JUDGE ME).

I have a small program called 4chan Downloader (similar to 4chan Image Downloader) which runs off the .net framework and tells me it needs 4.0

Everything is updated, but I can't get this fucking program to work. I keep getting "The Network Path Was Not Found." I've made certain .net is updated (2-4.1 or whatever.), and disabled avast, the firewall and peerblock both individually and all all once.

As far as I can tell everything should work. But it doesn't. I've had this pc running for one full day, so I don't think it's anything I've fucked up.

The thing is, when I had my friend's Win7 pc as a loaner, this thing installed and ran fine. I'm sitting here scratching my fucking brain trying to figure this out. Any thoughts?