icp vs eminem (where it all started)

Discussion in 'Music' started by sherwood, Dec 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherwood

sherwood Registered User

alright, now that this thread is finally where it should be let me start off by saying I know there are more Eminem fans here than ICP fans but i really dont give a flying mongoose...

As many people know ICP and Eminem are both from Detroit...

anyway, it started back in 1995 when Eminem was doing a gig at a little club in Detroit trying to get recognized and on his flyer for the gig he put "ALSO AN APPEARENCE BY ICP...maybe"

Violent J seen this flyer and told Eminem to "Fuck Off" from there Eminem got offended and started to diss ICP and told people at the club that ICP wasnt there because he threw them out and chased them with Paintball Guns...what a fuckin joke!

When Eminem got arrested of gun charges last year when he "held a gun up to ICP" the gun was not even loaded---what a pussy!

Also last year an Eminem fan was at an ICP concert and was throwing M&Ms on stage, Billy Bill (one of ICP's homies---this guy is f''ing huge) choked the fan out...When my buddies did this at an Eminem Concert (dressed in clown makeup and icp gear and stood by the stage) eminem threatened to go home and not even go on stag---cuz he was scared! he made security tell me friends to move away from the stage and once htey did Eminem came out and dissed them---why wouldnt he do it by the stage? what a pussy, he was scared..

a few months ago Violent J challenged Eminem to a fair fight---just him and Eminem to settle this thing once and for all---he wanted to do it on MTV so everybody could watch it but Eminem never responded...

ICP have gotten where they are by themselves and word of the mouth from fans...they didnt have MTV or radio like Eminem has (a local station plays a few songs here and there) but their videos were shown on The Box (i dunno how many of you get that station)...they have 3 platinum and i believe now 4 gold albums their cd "Amazing Jeckel Brothers" was released at #4 on the billboards--not bad for a group with no media attention..

Now alot of you claim I hate eminem because ICP hates Eminem...that isnt the case, i actually bought Eminem's first CD (Before I became an icp fan) and after the first week I sold it...from there i moved on to ICP and from the first time I ehard them I was addicted..Also, if that was the case dont you think I would like Howard Stern? Stern and ICP are really good friends and I dont like Stern so im not being "if ICP hates them so do i, if ICP likes them so do i"

dont get pissed off at me for starting this thread, its where it belongs (music) respond if you like but for those eminem fans who are gonna reply with "eminem has talent" well obviously icp does too if their selling shows out and every July they get hundreds of thousands of fans (even from overseas in Europe) to get together in one place for the "Gathering". what I am saying is it doesnt take talen to go out and talk in a rhythm and throw out words that rhyme while ont he subject of killing your mom or beating your girlfriend.

also, before I posted this I did some research and the majority of the stuff I said in here was on quite a few websites about the whole icp eminem feud, im not making up stories and im not being biased, i did research and posted what I found..

if you wanna see what other groups did eminem diss songs check out slimanus.com
  2. ASSMAN

ASSMAN Registered User

i like eminems music but i hate him, hes a pussy who tries to act hard core, he talks about beating up moby and nsync, who is gonna be this next tough guys target?
  3. NJHC4life

NJHC4life I BLEED GREEN!!

Buddy Epson.......:D No, but seriously, I like Eminem, really don't care if he's a pussy or not, so be it, but ICP is a bunch of pussies too!! Don't get me wrong Sher, I like them, I love Riddle box, but they got pimped by Sharon Osborne! And as far as the whole story behind there beef....that was completely one-sided, I'm not saying it's false, but it sounds very biased coming from you
  4. OandAFanInDC

OandAFanInDC holla holla holla holla

Either way Eminem and ICP both suck equally...
  5. sherwood

sherwood Registered User

I got info from both MTV.com and from other sites when i searched for the whole ICP eminem thing..

The Eminem sites arguments about it all was that "ICP sucks and eminem would kick their asses"

whether or not its biased is your call but those are the facts (from what i found anyway---and all i typed in was "icp vs eminem"

as for the whole Osbourne thing I dindt hear anything about that except for on mtv.com it said "there has been some controversy between icp and sharon osbourne"

But its better to get punked out by Ozzy's wife than Eminem---I would take it as a compliment to have Sharon punk me out but I would be damned if I let Eminem do it..

Ridde Box was a great album ("3 rings" is an awesome song--you cant beat those lyrics "I was born with a wang but I never had a nutsac")

I really dont have anything Eminem's fans except for the fact I think alot of people like him to "fit in"
  6. wackadoo

wackadoo E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

exactly bro, VANILLA ICE RAWX!!!!!
    ICE ICE BABY!!!
    :jump :jump :jump
  7. sherwood

sherwood Registered User

And you know what? Vanilla Ice and ICP are down with each other and have worked together....and both have made eminem diss songs...
  8. PrncssNikki

PrncssNikki Queen Bee

Agreed. You never see him insulting someone he knows will kick his ass.

Don't even get me started on how fake he is.
  9. ASSMAN

ASSMAN Registered User

yeah but my fav eminem momet was when he was scared of that dog puppet at the VMAs, real bad ass getting scared of a insult comic dog puppet :D
  10. sherwood

sherwood Registered User

ahhh i missed that :mad:
  11. PrncssNikki

PrncssNikki Queen Bee

Too bad. It was even better when the whole crowd started booing him when he got on stage.

Too bad MTV's got their whole heads up his ass and cut that entire part out on the replays.
  12. sherwood

sherwood Registered User

thats dumb---eminem is an mtv bitch boy!

for those who do not like Eminem, download ICP's diss song called "Nothin But a Bitch Thang" whether you hate or like icp, this song is really good (my friend who hates icp even admitted that they did one hell of a job with it)
  13. OandAFanInDC

OandAFanInDC holla holla holla holla

Best Moment of Eminem's on MTV was at the VMA's where he was taking the award and nobody was paying attention to him and people were chanting "AXL AXL AXL AXL!" and he played it off cuz hes one slick white boy with bleached hair yo! Fucking fairy is worse then Fred Durst!
  14. norton23

norton23 Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End

Listen "SHERWOOD," it's kinda funny that you like a bunch of hacks dressed up as clowns for attention, i've heard there music it sounds like a comedy cd, all they talk is violence, yes eminem talks a lot of violence, however a lot of his rhymes have meaning just listen, the press finially has given him props (one of the most talented and misunderstood and popular are words i've heard all year) in addition he has dr dre, who? yes dr dre on his side allong with, nas, REDMAN (yes, fuck you one of the best rappers easily), methodman, scarface, D12, Jay-Z, and on and on and on, they are all friends with him, respect him, admire him, and all have rapped with him. ICP are a bunch of wannabe idiots whose claim to fame now is "eminem has a rivaly with us." Rivalry i don't think em really cares to be honest with you, he's too busy banging hot models and making blockbuster movies!

I really don't care about icp or this (from icp and fans point of view), "rivalry." I respect your view and if your a fan of ICP than that's your perogitive, i just couldn't sit back and see people 'dis eminem.
  15. NJHC4life

NJHC4life I BLEED GREEN!!

Wow Droopy!!! I'm glad I'm not the only Eminem fan in here, I like ICP too(or I should say I did like them....haven't listened in years), but ur right the whole rivalry is stupid and pointless...the only ones who care about it are ICP
  16. sherwood

sherwood Registered User

I respect where your comming from but I dont think you udnerstand one thing...ICP's cd's are comedy...thats the whole point, they make people laugh...

also, their not violent at all...let me explain...10 years ago they came out with a CD called "Carnival Of Carnage" it was the 1st jokers card, they said there will be 6 in all and the 6th one will reveal the message they are sending to people...but in each song they had a message in it and for those who could figure it out then they payed close attention....

the 6th jokers card came out November 5th (The Wraith: Shangri-La) and the last track revealed their message---they believe in god..

if you listen closely to their songs their saying that bad things will happen to you if your a little bitch---for example..the song Halls Of Illusions from the Great Milenko CD it talks about good things happening to you---but then it tells you how good things arnt happenening because you fucked up your life and then they say all the evil things that are really happening...so while it sounds like its all violence and they want you to die their really saying if you fuck up your gonna be a piece of shit living on the street with no family and crack headed kids..

while ICP dont have the music back-up like eminem has, they have comedians, actors, wrestlers (dont laugh at that because they have Sabu---I would never F with Sabu hes one crazy mother f'er). ICP's claim to fame is not saying "were at war with eminem" them selling out the Gathering Of The Juggalos every year and having fans from all over the US and even England all joining at one place to have a 4 day party with concerts, wrestling events, autograph signings, contests etc...
    all their trying to prove with eminem is that hes a pussy and people think hes all big and bad and thats why they like him--also violent j wrote and sang a song dedicated to his mom and how he loves her, while eminem is singing about killing his mom..hmmm which one would you rather have your kids listen to?
  17. Rob

Rob Lingerrring Longerrr Wackbag Staff

that's way too much to read...
  18. sherwood

sherwood Registered User

if ICP are the only ones to care about it then why was that eminem fan choked out by Billy Bill at an ICP concert? Oh thats because he was throwing eminems at ICP----and why does Eminem, in his act, have blowup dolls of ICP? hmmm sounds like ICP arent the only ones to care...
  19. Screwtape

Screwtape I am Ahab

West Chester -or- Center City depends where i'm dr
    it gettin hot in herre
    me and my sk8ters are gonna bounce because this shizzel is dirrrrty, but i make sho to beat the homo-fags and whizite boys up here because its soooo complicated! LMAO LMAO LOLOLOL
  20. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan Wackbag Staff

honestly i dont know why people continue to argue about eminem and icp. its all a matter of preference and personal taste...all this "blah blah blah eminem is fake blah blah"..and "ICP is gay because they wear makeup blah blah blah"....just let it go....your not gonna change any minds with this silly argument
  21. norton23

I couldn't agree with you more, this is "SILLY," I just couldn't sit back and see a guy (eminem), who is widely respected by the best artists out there being bashed. When it comes down to it it's music and he is respected. Ask nas, or redman, what they think of ICP, the'll laugh or say "never heard of them.
  22. sherwood

sherwood Registered User

but you cant deny the fact its because he kissed Dre's ass, and Dre has been respected in the rap world since like forever...

I already said numerous times in my posts the words "IN MY OPINION" im not trying to change minds, just have a good topic of discussion goin for die hard (or semi-hard) eminem fans and people like myself who like icp.

when it comes to respect though I have more respect for ICP because they didnt jump to stardome. Its kind of like the WWE tough enough--if your a wrestling fan you understand what i am saying---if you were Stone Cold and you busted your ass for 15 years to get to the wwf and these kids fresh out of High School get offered a wwf contract in a matter of 13 weeks wouldnt you be pissed?

Kinda the same way, while icp dont care about being played on radios and mtv, they are the number 1 band on the underground scene and if you go to detroit and take a poll i believe you will find more icp fans and thats because icp were the first thing to come out of detroit since---well i dont think anything else good ever came out of detroit..
  23. norton23

like i said i respect your opinion, however eminem didn't just "jump to stardom", he busted hiss ass to "SHOW" his talent and become a "legit," rapper, that's what he is. He made it as a legit rapper in a world previously of only talented black rappers. I don't see how you don't understand this, yes he was played on mtv but who cares? He's not a sellout for going on mtv, that's where talent is. Yes a lot of it is shitty, however you can't overlook someone who is in the limelight, he's on the cover of magazines for a reason he's talented.
  24. sherwood

sherwood Registered User

I dont think hes a sellout for going on mtv...i never said that.

icp has been on mtv (a few times in music video form but most of the time it was just commercials for their cd or an interview--they hardly edit songs to make them tv/radio appropriate) and ICP has been on magazine covers---but according to you people icp have no talent, well if eminem is on covers because hes talented then why is icp on there?
  25. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan Wackbag Staff

hey all i know is yes this argument is silly...i m a heavy metal guy...but i like eminem...yes i did try to Listen to ICP and i thought it was the most horriblen crap i ever heard....remember this is my opinion. and so what if he kissed Dre's ass....Dre is one of thee most famous rappers out there and if he showed interest in your work. Your gonna say to yourself "Wow this could be my chance to make it big i better not blow this" it is that way with any rapper/band out their that got noticed by an established artist.

Example:
    Korn gettin Limp Bizkit signed
    Kittie getting Good Charlotte(sp?) signed
    Fred Durst getting Puddle of Mudd signed

see what im getting at Dre was an established famous rapper that like what Eminem could do. So Em seeing this is his lucky break kissed some ass. It how the record industry works you need to do a lil ass kissing to really make it big if that is what your dream is. as far as this ICP Eminem thing bfd...it happens personally i think they both need to walk it off....but you shouldnt wish death upon someone because them and a band you llike talk shit about eachother...thats kind of fucked up if you think about it...childish too...but thats my opinion

oh one last thing because i just noticed you put a thing about how violent j wrote a song about loving his mom and eminem likes to write about killing his and who would i rather my kids listen to...
    ild rather let my kids listen to whatever the they want....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.