Keith Olbermann is a Cunt

Discussion in 'Opie And Anthony General Discussion' started by blueribbie, Feb 12, 2008.

1. blueribbie

blueribbie registered dick hole

Keith Olbermann is literally, dreadfully a cunt.

He was a cunt when he was shitting on Imus and even cuntier with his awful apology about the Chelsea Clinton pimped out line.

Name calling is fun.
  2. Maynard K

Maynard K Get it right, it's Dopey & Aintfunny!

He really needs a good 'ol school yard, steal your lunch and bloody your nose type of reprimanding. Behind the scenes of course.
  3. mikeybot

mikeybot SPANAKOPITA!!! Donator

Sky is blue, grass is green.
  4. shakespear

shakespear Registered User

The lefts Bill Oreily.
  5. Zona992006

Zona992006 New Wackbag

That is one good thing about him...He slams Oreily all the time.

They are all asses

Oreily, Oberman, Hannity, Rush....et al. All asses.
  6. moegolden

moegolden Perv-switch toggler

at some point several years ago, olbermann decided he was the heir apparent to Howard Cosell - he was known to have alienated coworkers and bosses, but his talent on talking about all kinds of issues was pretty indisputable.

then something odd happened...maybe it was his feud with o'reilly, or maybe it was his envy or personal dissatisfaction with the level of mainstream respect Jon Stewart and Colbert were receiving from the news/media elite establishment.

anyhow, the something odd that happened was that olbermann suddenly decided he would rather be the heir to edward r. murrow than cosell. many of his scathing critiques of the bush administration were certainly welcome and well-put. but with his newfound moral high horse, he has "jumped the shark" and become a pedantic autocrat.
  7. maz

maz TRueWDTer Donator

i knew he was a jerkoff
    even back when he was on ESPN
  8. DonTheTrucker

DonTheTrucker I talk on the radio. No, really, I do.

I can see O'Reilly and Olberman being asses, but Rush and Hannity are hardly asses. You may not agree with them but they don't bother people, they just do their shows.
  9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Crinkle Crinkle!

Fort Wayne, IN by way of Westchester Co., NY
    Get the feeling that Olbermann was either a Crossing Guard or a Hall Monitor in his school days? This sort of snarky, snitchy finger pointing has to come from SOMEWHERE.
  10. FloridaDave

FloridaDave Media Whore

Will he apologize to my ex for cuming on her face? Cause i sure as hell didnt.
  11. RobeSoup&Tears

RobeSoup&Tears Get 'em while they're hot

I was so happy that Knoblauch was on that list of Ball Players that took Steroids.

Just the thought that Chuck flung that E4 harder than normal to Olbermann's Mom's flowery hat makes me happy.
  12. unklewilly

unklewilly Registered User

why the fuck did he even have to open his mouth in the first place? It wasnt done on his show was it? Just on the channel he works for, what a fucking cocksucker.
  13. Kris_LTRMa

Kris_LTRMa LoseTheRadio.net's Ma

He was a cunt long before the Imus thing.

Most of what he preaches can be found at Media Matters for America, "a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media."

Reading the things they find offensive is enough to make blood spurt from your eyes.

Isn't that when he had his nervous breakdown & they found him hiding under his desk in the fetal position. That would've made me loff and loff
  14. moegolden

huh? did he date your ex?

Most people don't know he used to date Rebecca Lobo. think about that.
  15. Kris_LTRMa

Ah so he likes young latina amazons ... pervert
  16. mendozathejew

mendozathejew Registered User

olbermann is a fraud. he was on msnbc for years before he pulled this specific act. he waited until it became popular and then ran with it. regardless of your politics, its obvious hes trying to hard. Im sure hes more than sincere about it, hes just naturally a groveling phony
  17. edr577

edr577 New Wackbag

Yeah, Olberman blows. If you ever listen to Rush or Hannity though, they're nothing like Olberman or O'Reilly. Givem a listen.
  18. moegolden

I don't agree with him much otherwise, but I'll always respect Hannity as a broadcaster, both for his defense of free speech, but also for his clarity as a broadcaster.

i'll never forget in the moments of the blackout a few years ago, hannity was taking control of things, helping people by getting the right information out there. maybe that's basic to some people, but the way he did it was particuarly professional.

that reminds me of Ant doing the impression of Scott Muni during the blackout of 77.
  19. UsedLadBag

UsedLadBag Your moms box.

Well, he's not literally a cunt. If he was they'd have to pixelate him on air. That said, yes he is a cunt.

Founded by two 20 something white liberal douchebags (I believe Harvard educated). Also, the same group that informed big Rev AL about the "Nappy headed hos" comment that got Imus fired. If anyone ever deserved to slip in a puddle of AIDS, it's this group.
    [​IMG]
    wacka wacka. swimwalk!
  20. Jim T.

Jim T. Calmo, calmo...

John Gibson is also an ass, but I like the way he slams Olbermann. Gibson claims that when they both worked at MSNBC in the '90s, Gibson often had to fill in for Olbermann because he didn't feel like coming to work. One time, Olbermann refused to get out of the bath to do his show. So now Gibson refers to him only as "Bathtub Boy." Whenever he plays an Olbermann clip on his radio show, he plays a clip of bubbling water behind it.
  21. Reaper G

Reaper G POW# 126

I can't tell them apart anymore.
  22. Big Fat Steve

Big Fat Steve I always wanted to fuck the Pink Power Ranger

His speech on the removal of Habeus Corpus was one of the most passionate and dead on things anyone in the media has ever said. It was the most important story that the media ignored, and he took it head on. Somewhere along the line he became a caricature of himself; a nose in the air, smarmy, far left guy who wants to be accepted at those Manhattan parties. The Imus thing shows that he is nothing but a company man, and not the martyr he claims to be.
  23. Vyce

Vyce Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.

Ah, I see you've heard those John Gibson clips on Youtube too. I've never listened to Gibson's radio show, but if it's anything like those clips, it might be worth a listen to now and then. He's kind of refreshingly vicious.

Olbermann is a joke. He's basically little more than a far-left partisan hack, who doesn't really do much on that show of his except read off Media Matters (or Moveon.org, or Daily Kos, or Huffington Post, etc.) talking points, while basically slandering conservatives in general, and the Bush administration specifically, as individuals somewhere lower on the scale of evil than Nazis. This "pimping" comment that he got caught with is nothing new. He frequently makes these sort of hypocritical mistakes all the time - check out the website Olbermannwatch.com, it has a pratically daily dosage of Keith's tripe. Case in point: Olbermann slammed Fox News reporter Major Garrett, on a story that former Clinton administration buddies like Carville & Begala would be joining Hillary's campaign. Keith claimed that Garret and Fox intentionally stated that they would be joining the campaign, and did not report that they had issued an official denial to that. This was, of course, a flat out lie on Keith's part, because there was actual video footage of Garrett specifically reporting - at least TWICE - that an official denial had been made. Keith pulls that sort of shit all the time. His program is one of the most disingenious pieces of propaganda television found on the airwaves. I don't know why Fox is always slammed for bias and MSNBC skates on that shit, given how bad Keith is every night.

Jimmy actually hit it on the head the other day - Olbermann is a huge Clinton fan, so that shit about Chelsea was him quite literally groveling to them, looking for their validation and acceptance. He's a nauseating human being.
  24. Jim T.

Jim T. Calmo, calmo...

Yeah, Gibson's on the Fox News Radio channel on XM. 6-9 PM, I think. It's not something I'd listen to every day or even every month, but he has his moments. If you have an Inno, I'd suggest recording it, because it's 5 minutes of talk followed by 10 minutes of commercials. But usually, anything interesting he says ends up on Youtube anyway.
  25. Kris_LTRMa

Media Matters would like people to sign their petition to MSNBC telling their president that enough is enough & "the time for apologies has passed. We call on your network to change the demeaning tone that its coverage all too often takes and truly address this disturbing pattern once and for all."

I think that we should all send an email to Steve Capus, the President of NBC News (steve.capus@nbc.com) and also to MSNBC (letters@msnbc.com) letting them know that yes, enough is enough and it's time to stop bowing to pressure from these special interest groups.

Oh and maybe we should all email Media Matters (http://mediamatters.org/contact_us) & congratulate them on the great job they're doing.

Not that I'm suggested an all out pest attack, but I'm thinking it's time for people to start pushing back.