OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Pearl Jam Radio

Discussion in 'Other XM/Sirius Channels' started by tysonpunchinguterus, Oct 22, 2010.

1. tysonpunchinguterus

tysonpunchinguterus "Allegedly"

Fuck yeah! I'm loving this. For some reason, my Inno was saying the channel was off the air today until around 9 PM even though it was supposed to have gone live at 6 PM. It's up now, though. I doubt I'll listen to any other channels all weekend. I'm hoping for some nice concerts being played. So far the only show before 2000 that's listed is 7/11/95 in Chicago. If the band opened its concert archives to SiriusXM for this channel, then it should be amazing.
  2. bauer time

bauer time .

Awesome channel idea. Haven't listened yet but Regan was talking about what song they would play first today on Alt Nation. Anyone know what they went with to kick the channel off?
  3. tysonpunchinguterus

tysonpunchinguterus "Allegedly"

It was supposed to start with their 10th Anniversary concert from Las Vegas in 2000, so I guess the first song played would have been "Intersteallar Overdrive" into "Corduroy." The press release said they would be playing some stuff from their first show on 10/22/90, so it's possible that they started with one of the songs from that show before playing the Vegas show.

4. goreds2

goreds2 Registered User

Xm39

I do like the concert footage on this channel.

Live on Ten Legs Rebroadcast
    Tonight 10:00 pm ET (1/23/11)
    By popular demand, Pearl Jam Radio will rebroadcast its Live on Ten Legs special. Listen to hear the new live compilation in its entirety, featuring commentary from Pearl Jam bassist Jeff Ament.