The Anti Social Network at the Borgata 1/15-1/16 (3 tickets available)

Discussion in 'Comedians, Guests and Friends of the Show' started by yellowstonesteve, Dec 5, 2010.

1. yellowstonesteve

yellowstonesteve Silly Goose

The Anti Social Network hosted by Jim Norton features Dave Attell, Jim Breuer and Bill Burr. Awesome lineup, both shows are sold out.

But since they sold the Sunday show first as being the only show, my friends & I purchased tickets for it. Once the Saturday show became available, we decided that was better for all of us so we purchased tickets for that, so now we have 3 Sunday show tickets to get rid of. They are in the riser level, section D row M seats 1-3. Just looking to recoup our output for them, so with the face value ($45) and the service charge, they are $50 a piece. Just got the tickets in the mail yesterday, so we could go through Paypal and send them to you or if you are in Delaware County PA (Media area) or Montgomery County PA (Lansdale area) we can do this face to face. PM me here, I will respond to you as soon as possible.

We would prefer to sell them to 1 person.
  2. originalB

originalB New Wackbag

Do you still have these tickets available? I'm mainly interested in 2 of the tickets. Thanks.
  3. yellowstonesteve

And now down to 1 ticket left for the Sunday show. You can sit with the nice fella posting above this.
  4. OAarchive

OAarchive Banned

How much?

Edit: NVM I can't afford it :(
  5. yellowstonesteve

Still have the 1 ticket for Sunday left in case anyone has any cash left from the holidays.
  6. fkilic

fkilic New Wackbag

i have tickets available for the saturday 8pm show. i will not charge rediculus prices. unless your not a fan haha ... pm me
  7. Knark201

Knark201 New Wackbag

The Anti Social Network at the Borgata 1/15 (2 tickets available)

Unfortunately, my wife and I came down with the flu and won't be able to use our tickets to tomorrow's show at the Borgata.

Section E, Row S
    Price $101.00 for both (my cost)

I have them as Print at Home eTickets (PDF) so I can e-mail you the tickets and original receipt and you could send me the $$ via paypal. Anyone interested? PM me...

Thanks,
    Matt