The kenyan Refuses To Meet Dalai Lama In Order To Appease China

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by South Jersey, Oct 5, 2009.

1. South Jersey

South Jersey I told you so ... too

We are so fucked!! This asshole is turning into a doormat.

Link

2. AtlantaHardcore

AtlantaHardcore Board Heavy; Degenerate Rapscallion Donator

Can we put this President back and get a new one?
  3. Chino Kapone

Chino Kapone Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got? Donator

This about sums it up for me.
  4. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath Donator

http://savetibet.org/media-center/i...tsen-gyari-arrival-his-holiness-dalai-lama-wa
    For the record, how many times did Hollywood Ronnie meet with the Dalai Lama in the Oval office?
  5. AtlantaHardcore

A-fucking-men.
  6. South Jersey

South Jersey I told you so ... too

7. MayrMeninoCrash

That's like you theory maaaaaan.

Nothing indicates that's what is going on here. Now just isn't a good time, if he was "bending over for the Chinese" why would he publicly reschedule the meeting?
  8. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Right-Wing Radical Wackbag Staff

The same number of times as Jimmy Carter and every other previous U.S. President.
  9. Larz

Larz ****Self-Banned****

And in our next fake outrage report, we'll discuss how Obama hates freedom and the Jews because he eats pastrami on whole wheat instead of rye. Stay tuned for... Pastrami-gate.
  10. AtlantaHardcore

Don't forget, he also hates oxygen, children, and happiness.
  11. Larz

Larz ****Self-Banned****

I hate children because they waste oxygen and destroy my happiness. I support 1/3rd of Obama's agenda, especially FEMA camps for all pre-teens.
  12. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield Deine Mutter schwitzt beim Kacken

The Dalai Lama is the title of the head of one of the worst tyrannies in history. (far worse than Chinese rule in Tibet) The current DL is working diligently to regain his office.

So it's about time US Presidents stopped meeting with him, I just worry it won't last.
  13. TheDrip

TheDrip I'm bi-winning.

Can't blame him, really. He needs that Chinese checkbook to keep his plans funded.
  14. AtlantaHardcore

[​IMG]
  15. VMS

VMS Victim of high standards and low personal skills.

Viking-who-likes-to-pretend-he's-an-Aryan-so-he-can-pretend-his-relatively-recent-ancestors-weren't-savages-in-bearskins, please. Outrage? No. Approaching contempt because I'm honestly starting to believe the President of the United States of America is simply weak? Yeah. I kind of am.

I'm sorry, but this is the sort of small thing that just smacks of weakness. Not personal physical weakness, but moral and mental weakness.

Even when it's justified, weakness is despised. I met a friend's father a few months ago. His wife (my friend's mother) has ALS. The husband, just for a moment, let slip a little how much it was crushing him. As brutal as ALS is, there's no better reason for a man to feel crushed than to have his wife of over 40 years be dying in front of him by inches. And my immediate, visceral reaction?

Contempt for his weakness. I mean, I'm not a complete asshole. I didn't show it. But it's what your first reaction is.

I have a friend from high school who is, simply put, weak. I've been trying to carry this guy along for years, now. Dude has cried in front of me a half dozen times. Not over really bad shit, like his dad or his dog dying (that, too, though) but because he couldn't get a date or because he screwed up at work and his boss was going to yell at him. There's a reason why I've distanced myself from him- I am sorely tempted on a daily basis to smack him in the face and pull a "You can be a man!" Godfather rant on him. And this dude is bigger and stronger than me by a clear margin, but he just doesn't have the fucking balls to be a fucking MAN.

I'm not some macho meathead, alright? Truth is, I'm barely short of being a completely metrosexual fag wannabe. I read, I travel, I cook. I'll put my cultural IQ up against anybody on this board.

But if you can honestly tell me that, no matter how much a fan of the President you are, that you don't see him as being weak in these types of situations and you don't feel some level of contempt for him, then just tuck your fucking cock back and get your ass into a nice little tube dress, because you can make a shitload of money as a tranny cocksucker. You have to be honestly ignoring anything he does and just be zeroing in on trashing what his critics are saying to be able to get through this stuff.

And here's the worrying part: plenty of world leaders, and especially the ones we worry about the most, are fucking meatheads. They don't react to weakness the way I do: I made friends with that wuss in high school and tried to protect him. Meatheads were the ones I had to protect him from. When the weakling is the POTUS, and he makes the US look like the weakling, who protects us from the meatheads out there?

Bill Clinton learned Italian (his own admission, likely apocryphal) so he could read The Prince in the original language. Machiavelli wasn't wrong, but here we are, begging the world to love us.

Which is why the "master race" is dying out in the home countries.
  16. DonTheTrucker

DonTheTrucker I talk on the radio. No, really, I do.

Pssst....there's no such thing as a master race. :action-sm
  17. VMS

Sure there is. White people just aren't it. That's why I put it in quotes.

Motherfucker, you whiteys wrote all those IQ tests to your advantage, and then we beat ya'll in all those tests. But don't worry, Don: I've already got one of my overseer positions planned out for you. I just have to decide which overseer gets to run the serf whorehouse operation...
    :action-sm
  18. CousinDave

CousinDave Well-Known Member Donator

Twitter:
    cousin_dave
    Finally something Barry is doing right.

But I don't understand why Barry will meet with the guy wearing the dress in Rome but not the guy wearing the dress from Tibet.

All 3 are false prophets.
  19. CousinDave

CousinDave Well-Known Member Donator

Twitter:
    cousin_dave

Actually there is, but it involves selective mixing & breeding of the existing races.
  20. Larz

Larz ****Self-Banned****

I've got your trolling pattern figured out. Any time I make a comment you go off on some bizarre tangent about my ethnicity or Scandinavians in some pathetic attempt at a slam. I didn't even make reference to race in my post yet you bring it up out of the blue. I can only assume this comes from your own racial insecurities as its totally unrelated to the thread topic. What other ethnicities do you have a problem with? The Irish? Italians? Please enlighten us oh weaselly-eyed-wise-one.

And while we're at it lets talk about ethnic savagery of the MODERN kind as opposed to shit that happened over 800 years ago. CURRENT savagery like chinks using children as slave labor? Nice little article.. http://www.independent.ie/world-news/asia-pacific/chinese-children-sold-as--slaves--on-street-1362660.html

So theres your savagery in a nutshell. Even though I might joke about finding children irritating, generally speaking Scandinavians do not consider them to be produce. The same applies to domesticated house pets as "good eats". -WOOF

Finally, I could give a shit about your Dalai lama or little buddah or whatever the fuck Level 90 roleplaying sorcerer is begging around washington. Same goes for every other hocus pocus grand pubah in a dress whether its the pope or ayatollah falafel. And I'll throw Pat Robertson on that list for good measure.
  21. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep** Donator

The reptilian overlords beg to differ. :action-sm
  22. VMS

Avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid-avoid.
    :action-sm

Seriously, dude, if a semi-humorous (I grant you, that particular joke fell pretty flat, but that's what the attempt obviously was) spin on "ni**a, please" and then a "then why aren't you people fucking?" gets you this off-topic, you're just reinforcing my theory on Europeans and their particular fetish with the concept of "civilized".
  23. Larz

Larz ****Self-Banned****

rather than quote me and preface your self-indulgent wall of text ramblings with an ad hominem attack against my ancestry in an attempt to be "humorous"... just go with

Me Chinese
    Me Make Joke
    Me Make peepee in your coke

and I'll respond with a not-so-civilized

[​IMG]
  24. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast Donator

Since Mayr's probably on a lot people's "ignore" list, I'll just requote this:

And there's this.
    But Larz hit it right on the head. More fake outrage over nothing.
  25. MayrMeninoCrash

I think everyone is just conveniently ignoring the truth, not specifically because they have a setting on their message board checked. Economy's turning around, Obama's talking to Afghanistan again and Iran has been put in its place, so now we are only getting stories about Pelosi being an ass and ACORN ruining the Heartland. And Glenn Beck thinks inoculations for children are bad. :icon_cool