Three Pittsburgh officers killed in shooting.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by croscoe, Apr 4, 2009.

1. croscoe

croscoe Registered User

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512560,00.html
  2. moegolden

moegolden Perv-switch toggler

seems like a somewhat unusual profile for a cop killer.
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09094/960662-100.stm

3. ddberry

ddberry Registered User

Fan of the show?
  4. LiddyRules

LiddyRules Mr. Sarcasm is The Answer to Everything Donator

He wasn't a black guy?! Everything is falling apart!
  5. WhiskeyWhispers

WhiskeyWhispers I Want To Kill You All

Ummm, excuse me, mister? Gunning down 3 cops isn't exactly gonna help your cause.

Another loser taking his miseries out on everyone else. Fry 'em.
  6. Schmed

Schmed I'm a corpse without a soul...

What the fuck is going on, this is insane.
  7. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

im disappointed, not only a low body count, he gave up... fucking pussy
  8. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath Donator

For someone afraid to have his rights taken away, he sure went about the wrong way to protest it.

Federal prisons aren't exactly havens for letting someone do what they want. And his right to breathe and pump blood may soon be impeded when he's strapped to that gurney and the IV's are threaded into his arm, depending on how the jury finds.
  9. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast Donator

10. Party Rooster

Holy shit. Looks like it. At least his best friend is.

Eddie Perkovich's MySpace is here:
    http://www.myspace.com/edfromalate

This is under HIS influences:
    Under Eddie's Myspace "friends," there's the Ron & Fez page, Jimmy, Vos, etc.

Looks like he and his buddies have a racist streak in them, even though the Richard guy might be Hispanic???

Eddie Perkovic's Latest Blog Entry [Subscribe to this Blog]Writing Writing Like Lightning (view more)BEST BAND (view more)So I Finally Took a Survey... (view more)DEBUT ALBUM "CHECK THE WHEELS" OUT NOW!! (view more)[View All Blog Entries]About Eddie Perkovic

DON'T LET THEM MAKE YOU AFFRAID! IF PEOPLE TOOK THE TIME TO LOOK AND SEE THESE AS TRUTHS IT WOULD CREATE MAJOR UPHEAVAL!

Before I get into my profile, I must point out the dangers of the ADL's stranglehold on youtube(a place that used to gear itself toward the freedom of expression) , our Zionist occupied government (ZOG), and a slow painstaking movement towards censorship, mixed bloodlines that will erase national identity (deemed not to be appropriate in todays America, but I assure you, your nationality is something you should be proud of, NOT ERASE), and the way the Zionist media controls everything you see and heard on your televisions and radio's.

BEFORE YOU GET TAKEN ON A HELLRIDE, PLEASE NOTE THAT ANTI-ZIONISM IS NOT ANTI-SEMITISM!!

Here's a quote from a Zionist...Ariel Sharon: "We control America" "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

DOCUMENTS I RECCOMEND YOU READ BY GOOGLE:
    "Civil War II" by Tom Chittum
    "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" "The Turner Diaries" by Dr. William Pierce
    "Jewish Supremacy" by Dr. David Duke

It Has Even Been Documented In The Communist Manifesto: "“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tension. "By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party.
    "In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavour to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. "We will aid the Negros to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment.
    With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites, and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.”
    Statement by Israel Cohen, in his book, “A Racial Programme for the Twentieth Century,” 1912, which is also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7th, 1957"

"WAKE UP TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU" - ANTI-FLAGOPEN

YOUR MOUTH AND SPREAD THE WORD!

AND NOW ABOUT YOURS TRULY: I have paint sex. I'm in a band called Versa in which I sing and play guitar. It's fantastic being a creative thinker, it gives me the ability to not care to hear what you have to say because its probably something you've recycled from someone else anyway.

I only am interested in the people i know that are geniuses in their own right. I'm sure their advice holds more merit. The Matt Spahr's, Jason Orr's and Richard Poplawski's of this world.

Take it or leave it. Crosby wants your 5. Lets dance. Come to one of our shows or check us out on Myspace.com/Versatheband you arrogant prick! What you think you have to do that's better doesn't really matter anyway because you are an ant just like the rest of us. Love you - Eddie. VERSA IS.

His Myspace was
    http://latino.myspace.com/richiedelicious
    but it looks like it got deleted.

The cache is here:
    http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cach...hiedelicious myspace&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Acerca de mí:
    Im pretty new to myspace, so be my friend. Im a very down to earth, easy going guy. I consider myself a reasonably intelligent, well-spoken young man with a wild life ahead of him and the world as his oyster :0)

I typically split my time between my hometown and Palm Beach County, Florida. While in the burgh I like to hang out with my crew, and watch the Penguins tear it up at the igloo. When its not hockey season, its beach season and youll find me nestled in the sand on Palm Beach or Juno Beach extra-oily and tan.

I try to take care of myself year-round so that means a lot of trips to the gym. I also like to write non-fiction and feel Im pretty good at it. Oh, and ill kick your ass in bowling. Its hard to fit me in this little box, theres a ton more I could say- so if youre curious...just ask or check the blog.
    A quién me gustaría conocer:
    I dont plan on really meeting anybody off myspace, but I figured Id set it up because all the cool cats are doing it. LoL

But hey if youre feeling extra cute you can IM me: p0p633.

Or just drop off a comment and let me know you see me.
  11. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield Deine Mutter schwitzt beim Kacken

While I know you're probably not really calling on people to gear up and start opening fire to break that elusive World Record, perhaps your humor still needs some refining when it comes to this subject. Just to make it clear to the anti-terrorist task force at Homeland Security that there's no need for a wiretap on your phones and Internet accounts and a full audit on your bank accounts and financial history.
  12. LiddyRules

Ah geez. But why not Anthony?

You're unfamiliar with the ACTION-SM DOCTRINE. As long as you :action-sm you're fine.
  13. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep** Donator

Sarcasm. Do you get it... "whaa"
  14. SaltyDelights

SaltyDelights Guest

15. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

n

eh, noob. :rolleyes:
  16. Party Rooster

Found a MySpace blog posting by the guy...

STILL no Anthony!
    Saturday, March 10, 2007
    [​IMG] Deep Survey
    Current mood: [​IMG] bored

1. Where did your last kiss take place?
    in my driveway. actually the last few have taken place there, come to think of it. lol. goodbye kisses. "have a nice ride"

2. Who knows a secret or two about you?
    I spread my 'secrets' out.
    Everybody knows something, but nobody knows everything.
    but probably rye knows the most shit about me, by virtue of living at my house sometimes. or eddie p cause were on that IM tip every day

3. Three words to explain why you last threw up?
    Lake Wellington Water. Middle of January. On A Whim. Run Jump Splash. Before I Left....
    ...Ill be back....

4. Have you ever burned yourself?
    I have two self-inflicted cigarette burns on the back of each of my hands.
    I remmeber sitting alone. Darkness, anger and pain enveloped me. I rationalized the idea by making it a stand against cigarettes themselves: 'a burn on the skin is far less harmful than a lifetime of smoke inhalation' cant keep smoking squares, i figured, ill end up paying for it in the long run, whether it be through means of disease or by getting my ass beat by a non-smoker with better endurance. Plus I needed a momento to seal the moment in my life. something to give form to said ideals, as well as other nameless vows. I put that newport out completely on the back of my left hand.
    months later, I did the second one to match. but it lacked the passion. you can see it in the shape and severity of the scar.
    i regret and am generally embarrassed by those acts of self-mutilation. that was the first and last time i would ever do some shit like that. never. that type of shit is for the birds. and i am no longer a regular smoker ;P

5. What's crazy to you?
    crazy to me is going through the motions. crazy to me is letting each day slip past you. crazy is being insignificant. crazy is being obscure, pointless. some could call me crazy, my answer would be that at least I insist to exist

6. Favorite cuss word:
    you fuckin ******. cocksuckin cunt-of-a-whore. christ!

7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
    lol, if anybody is up at odd hours of the night talking shit about me...theyre NUTS! but even if it were early afternoon, id still say its unlikely anybody is talking 'loads' of crap. i consciously make the effort to keep other peoples names out of my mouth.at least i try. i hope those around me notice that and do the same for me.
    if anybody really is talking shit, its because theyre a HATER and must be JEALOUS about SOMETHING. but i doubt it. highly. i keep a good circle of friends. stand-up gentlemen.

8. Who is your hero?
    traditionally my hero has been Mario Lemieux for his feats on and off the ice. he will solidify his place if he completes the task of saving the Penguins, one more time.
    family wise, i look up to my grandfather, poppy. even though by all accounts he was a jagoff in his day. i still am tryin to accumulate enough "i punched that motherfucker so hard" stories to match my old man.
    also, cuckie dearest, my grandmother, for the exact opposite reaons.

9. Would you ever want to be a model?
    absolutely. although its highly unlikely, its not out of the realm of possibility. some days i feel like im built out of brick, and boyishly handsome as fuck. but i guess everybody has those confident days, right? on the flip side, ill feel like skinny ass rich with 25 pimples the next day, so hey. i guess it would be a matter of pursuing the modeling industry, which i doubt ill ever do. it would be interesting to see howd theyd feel about the eagle tat, tho.

10. Who is the most experimental person you know?
    WAAAAAT. no.

11. Do you tell white lies?
    sure, who do i look like? Jesus? (stigmata effect aside, heh)

12. When is your next party?
    hopefully next wednesday or thursday when the Pens announce a new arena and future in Pittsburgh

13. Who do you want to be with right now?
    an extraordinarily wealthy woman who just cant live without me. but ill settle for Miss Pennsylvania, if shes reading this ;) hahaha

15. How do you handle a break up?
    out of sheer honesty, i didnt fare so well having my heart broken for the first time. it seems as though any other breakup is pale in comparison. so from then on, its cake.

16. Your motivation for tomorrow?
    Um, chest and triceps?

17. Last person to hurt you?
    rye made me scrape my arm bad as hell wrestling with me in my basement. as far as emotions go, im a rock these days.

18. Last person to make you laugh?
    myself. i steady stay laughing at things in my mind. i wake up out of a sleep laughing sometimes! i mean not uncontrollably like a psycho(how nuts would that make me), but more like "heh...crosby"
    matt had me laughing on the phone today, so did eddie p.

19. Last thing you ate?
    8 egg-whites raw. rocky aint got shit on me.

20. Do u ever go a few days without changing your underwear?
    ew no thats like the nastiest thing anybody could do. what would make you do that? are you like getting out of the shower and pickin ur gutchies up off the bathroom floor and slidin them back on?! or i guess ur not showering, i dont know. ick.

21. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?
    im sure we all have. not to my knowledge, or in recent memory.

22. Do daddy long legs freak you out?
    indeed. screw spiders.

23. Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit?
    not that i can remmeber. couldnt imagine a situation where id have to. unless somebody puked in my house or car and ran away. but id rather pay cleaners.

24. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it?
    depends on the food, and the floor surface. id really rather not. but have i? sure.

25. Do you kiss your pets on the mouth?
    i dont have pets. i wouldnt kiss my mothers bird or hamster at all. when i did have a cat, he didnt seem too interested in kissing me much. :( lol
    when i was babysittin somebodys german shepherd, i let her lick my toes. but thats as far as that shit went, i assure you.

27. What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
    anybody that fucks with little kids. thats ill. or grubs on thier victims, or chills with them/ mutilates them/ has sex with them after theyre dead. c'mon now.

28. Do you ever talk to the TV?
    "HEEEE SHOOTS AND SCORRRRES"
    if the pens are on, im highly vocal. i also tend to be fairly critical of newscasters analysis on certain things.

29. Would you ever work in a retirement home?
    im not an RN, an LPN, a CNA, a janitor, an administrator, director or executive of any kind. so no. my mom is a nursing supervisor at a nursing home tho.

30. Do you believe plants have feelings?
    no, thats ridiculous

31. Do you laugh at people with "bowl" haircuts?
    i dont see anybody with that 'do anymore. last person i can think of to rock a bowl cut: Joey D. hahahahaha.

32. Do you have nervous twitches?
    nope

33. Are you ever purposely irritating?
    why would you be?

34. If you could fly, where would you go first?
    hm. depends on how fast i could go. if were looking at a top speed of like 40 mph or less, id stay fairly local.

36. Love or lust?
    at this point, lust. love eventually....down the road....and over the hillside.....and around the corner

37. One best friend or 10 aquaintances?
    thats tough. cause what good is an acquaintance, really? have to take one good friend over any number of acqs

38. Favorite food?
    chicken fingers! extra cheese pizza! General tso's chicken with white rice! Lasagna! Ravioli! Calamari! Mahi-Mahi! Mozzeralla sticks! um...bananas! peaches! strawberries! a grilled reuben! Pancakes and Frech Toast! ham, bacon, and sausage! Eggs! Potatoes! Yes!

39. Do you believe that your first love never dies?
    shyttttt, shes lucky i didnt kill that brod myself. hahaha
    lol seriously though, for me personally, once the clouded delusion of love passed and i got a rational look at things, i realized my first love was absolutely the most unintelligent, most immature, wrong ass brod for me to ever try to care for. period. the end.

40 What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for?
    come on summer! sandcastle season passes! hahah, gettin a tan! rubbing oil all over me and strutting around! hoorah!

41. Current smell?
    ::sniff sniff:: ::sniff sniff:: i dont smell anything

42. Do you get your nails done?
    sexist ass survey question. pfft

43. Most favorite people?
    grandparents, friends, Pittsburgh Penguins, Penguin fans (especially female Penguin fans)

44.Last thing ordered at McDonalds?
    hAH. i bought a quarter pounder in west virginia on my way home from FLA in late february.

45. Are you an emotional person?
    in some ways. no elaboration here. it could take awhile. this survey is wearing out its welcome. if youre still reading, im highly surprised.

46. Do you like your name?
    nothin wrong with it. i like how my first and middle name flow together. Richard Andrew. heh.

47. What color underwear are you wearing?
    not have any, im wearing the (infamous) polar bear pajamas

48. Do you have plans this weekend?
    nope. counting on things to just happen.

49. Do you work?
    i work hard for the money, so hard for the money. i work hard for the money and im gonna work hard for uuuuuu ;)

50. Do you dance naked in your room at night?
    you most definitely better believe it. i will bust a naked groove a 100 yard wide. OH!

51. Why did your last relationship end?
    not quite sure, dont care to speculate too much. maybe a lil parental interference? a lil yearning for freedom? eh

52. What are you listening to right now?
    listening to myself typing up a storm

53. Biggest fear?
    see the one that talks about what i view as "crazy" right now i fear this survey will never end.

55. How long have you been a part of myspace?
    since feb 05

56. Favorite place to be?
    Stanton Heights, Pgh, PA. Wellington, Palm Beach, FL. Ocean City, MD. Daytona Beach, FL.

my bed. mellon arena. bowling alley.
    57. Do you have a crush?
    several

58. Do you hate anybody?
    yeah, i hate ed Rendell this week. i hate Tampa Fans.

59. Does anyone hate you?
    interesting question. reminds me of the shit talking question. same spiel.

60. How many people do you trust fully?
    nobody. take "fully" out of this question and the number jumps to about 6, family aside.

the end? man it just ends abruptly like that? no closure question? lol.
  17. LiddyRules

Wow, he sounds like a cool guy from that questionairre.
  18. wes mantooth

wes mantooth wierdo Donator

Sorry to hear about the officers. I hope this fucker gets killed before his death sentence is carried out.
  19. moegolden

moegolden Perv-switch toggler

he really does sound like a lot of essentially harmless slackers i know. although most people might not admit self-mutilation scars

not the kind of person to commit one of the lowest crimes against society, times 3.
  20. DonTheTrucker

DonTheTrucker I talk on the radio. No, really, I do.

I'm sure as hell hoping that profile is a fake and the guy really wasn't a fan. Either way it's some fucked up shit.
  21. MayrMeninoCrash

If this guy can take out 3 cops (presumably well trained in the use of handguns and obviously armed in this situation), how does this bode for the example that lawful gun users should be permitted to carry to help prevent these types of incidents? If 3 well trained and well armed cops can't stand up to one psycho, why should we promote arming a whole population under the assumption that it will make things "safer"? (And don't tell me the cops were lazy and that you would have happily "Dirty Harry-d" this dude's ass before he could go for the trigger)

Also anyone hear that this dude was dishonorably discharged from the Army? I thought those types could not possess firearms?
  22. DonTheTrucker

DonTheTrucker I talk on the radio. No, really, I do.

I don't think that counts as a felony, so he'd legally be able to buy guns still.

You gotta remember though, that the second amendment isn't to defend ourselves against nutjobs like this. Better trained and equipped police can handle that. And even then, every once in a while this sort of thing happens. It's the price of living in a free society.

The second amendment is to allow the populace to arm itself against a tyrannical government. The founders had the good sense to see that the first thing a tyrant does is disarm the populace.
  23. wes mantooth

wes mantooth wierdo Donator

Go fuck yourself. Seriously. I've listened to your bullshit for so long it's just fucking tiresome.

Please, before you post your bullshit on here just do a bit of research on the topic. Might help your agenda.
  24. MayrMeninoCrash

That's your answer? Seriously? I posted my thoughts hoping for some earnest reply and you cannot seem to contemplate a response more than telling me my "bullshit" is "tiresome". Don't read and don't fucking reply then. The message board will survive without your 2 cents.

What does a guy from Vietnam have to do with a redneck cop-killer from Pitttsbugh?
  25. B54

B54 Ω

Yeah, he must have at least above average aim to get 3, he should have went for the high score.