02/08/12 Listening Thread - Bueller? Hughes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve from SF

Yehessssss...
Mar 3, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Where's Opie? Doubt it was planned, since he was reading Darrell Hammond's book.
Perhaps the 'Mom Stuff' hit too close to home. Frankly, I dunno...

But, I am picking up on the very high commonality between professional comics and a f*cked-up home life. Seems many of our favorites have some wild tales to tell re:parent-Child interaction. Coincidence? You be the judge!

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
Morning threaders.

I have this feeling of doom today. My boss is coming here today from Trenton (he hasn't been here in months). Last time I had this feeling I was laid off. I don't know why but I can't shake it, despite everyone saying all is well and don't worry. GOD I hope I'm wrong.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Morning threaders.

I have this feeling of doom today. My boss is coming here today from Trenton (he hasn't been here in months). Last time I had this feeling I was laid off. I don't know why but I can't shake it, despite everyone saying all is well and don't worry. GOD I hope I'm wrong.
Don't worry, your job is safe. You'll probably just get ***** by *******.

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Place Of Ill Repute
Morning threaders.

Chin up. That's just tue DTs you're feeling.

Action-sm. (wavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom