07-04-07 Listening Thread: WOW!

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Pete And Repeat LOL.....................:haha7: HAHAHAHAH THAT IS FUCKING HILLARIOUS BLAHHHHHHHH HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH,,,they have lives too 'ya know

Vinny631

Meet the Creep
Apr 25, 2007
Commack N.Y.
no, but i was outside smoking a bong.....I missed the start of the show.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I missed yesterdays show, but there was no talk of anything like that on monday! :(

BOO BOO!!
Well today is a small little day we call Independence Day. Ya know, when we told the British to go fuck themselves.

They will be off for the rest of the week.

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
oh yeh, 4th of July! I'll make sure to blow something up in celebreation for you folk... :action-sm

Silly Me! I suppose I'm stuck listening to tranny cutting its legs off! :D

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
oh yeh, 4th of July! I'll make sure to blow something up in celebreation for you folk... :action-sm

Silly Me! I suppose I'm stuck listening to tranny cutting its legs off! :D
Oh, on XM they have Dennis Leary in studio

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
What the fuck? Krispy Kreme must be closed today...they didn't pick up the phone.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Their personal lives should be second to my entertainment!! :icon_lol:

Dude the reason i was laughing isn't to poke fun I thought the same thing:action-sm That's why I starting laughing,,,And I agree, im working why aren't they,,,buuuut there big inportant stars who can't be bothered to work holiday's :D

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
What the fuck? Krispy Kreme must be closed today...they didn't pick up the phone.

In Mass we have this lil store called Dunkin Donuts ON EVERY FUCKING CORNER,,,and next to those are a few starbucks THERE EVERYWHEWRE in mass:rolleyes: but the one near me is open got a nice large black iced,,I know nobody cares but im bored nobody is at work...except me that is

Dennis Leary is god,,,and he's a sox fan

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
In Mass we have this lil store called Dunkin Donuts ON EVERY FUCKING CORNER,,,and next to those are a few starbucks THERE EVERYWHEWRE in mass:rolleyes: but the one near me is open got a nice large black iced,,I know nobody cares but im bored nobody is at work...except me that is

Dennis Leary is god,,,and he's a sox fan
Well they may be open on the 4th of July, but they didn't pick up the phone when I checked. So, who knows. It's too late for me to care now.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Who is this nutty bitch roleplaying on the radio? I've never heard this.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
http://www.infobih.com/clanak.asp?clanak_id=3349&locale=en

How kinky is that, eating a Big Mac sandwich while your vagina is getting stuffed with sausage. This reminds me of an episode on the Seinfeld show in which George decided he needed to add food to his sex life, “Food and sex, those are my two passions. It’s only natural to combine them.” Oh the memories.

READ THIS,,,MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO GET MURDERED BY SOME GUY

If the sex is bad, the relationship isn’t going anywhere. I like variety, I think everyone does, especially at my age.

But if I’m going to give my body to someone, I’d rather them not be with other people. But I want to be able to if I like someone else.”

THIS HAS ZERO TO DO WITH THE O AND A SHOW IT'S IRRELEVENT NO SHOW REPEAT WEDNESDAY

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
yeah that chick is nuts. i always wondered what happened to her.

great radio.