1 HOUR exclusive look at my 2nd O&A "MASTERPIECE OF SHIT"

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
Film is in the can. (in my case the toilet) This frumpy news reporter at work loved it and she has no idea who O&A are so that's a good sign. Here's a randomly chopped together low-res 1 minute of the 6 minute film to give you an idea and see why I'm one of less then 30 people in the world followed on Twitter by both @Opieradio and @AnthonyCumia.......... Yeah yeah I know, douche-chilly to mention but come on i'm Canadia and that's Rosa Parks shit. Can I plug @amartime still? No? What? Anyways if you miss it, you'll be happy watching the full one in the next few days (5 MORE MINUTES OF IT!!). This took a lot of work and since they already follow me, I made it for you, the fans. And the Soldiers lets give them a round of applause! And especially for all my Uncles and Cousins cutting off Ant on tthe roads giving us great radio. Bravo Savages Sirs!! Now watch and get all giddy

[video=youtube;p1rvK527dq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1rvK527dq8[/video]

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
So you're saying this will only be available to watch for an hour, exclusively, and then it's bye bye until the full 6 minute video is available?
I would have worn something nicer if I new it was that exclusive.

Your videos are cool, I especially like the Wrestling Bully one, but do they really take that long to edit? You make it seem like you're editing all day, and yet it seems like it could be done somewhat easily.
Granted, my expertise lie in Microsoft Paint.

By the way, and no offense, but reading your other thread and even the intro to this thread, you sound like an abused girl fishing for compliments.

"I wore this dress tonight, but I know I look horrible in it, and now you probably don't want to do to dinner anymore. So you can just take me home if you want since I'm really ugly and you don't like me anymore"

"... No, you look good. I like the dress..."

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
love the zelda

MOAR ZELDA

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
So you're saying this will only be available to watch for an hour, exclusively, and then it's bye bye until the full 6 minute video is available?
I would have worn something nicer if I new it was that exclusive.

Your videos are cool, I especially like the Wrestling Bully one, but do they really take that long to edit? You make it seem like you're editing all day, and yet it seems like it could be done somewhat easily.

By the way, and no offense, but reading your other thread and even the intro to this thread, you sound like an abused girl fishing for compliments.

"I wore this dress tonight, but I know I look horrible in it, and now you probably don't want to do to dinner anymore. So you can just take me home if you want since I'm really ugly and you don't like me anymore"

"... No, you look good. I like the dress..."

I just posted a vid and go through this weird thing for a bit. Thanks for the compliments!

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
:haha7: the opie's eye thing:

"ah hahah haha. aaa Smile!"

That could be my favorite sound drop thing of all time.

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
but do they really take that long to edit? You make it seem like you're editing all day, and yet it seems like it could be done somewhat easily.
ap
--I waited 6 months to jump into another daunting O&A vid. Okay imagine this. Opie asks you if you'd like to make the main intro video to his Youtube
page with its 18 million hits. (2 million more from when he asked til when I finished- which I had to change the graphic for). As a fan of the show and
his channel, you say yes. So the first thing to do is download the 420 or so vids, import them, catalogue them, and then start looking through them all over weeks
and months wondering what the eff to do with them before the first edit is even made. What in my view would be funny that he would think is funny is the hard part.
There's all kinds of other things like music, graphics, titles, the forcing myself to actually sit down and edit. What's also rough is the long-ass sequence that starts
to form and then every edit insert has to be carefully dropped in or the hundreds of tracks go off sync. Here just check out my workspace instead.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
:49 -:54 is just INSANELY good.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
but do they really take that long to edit? You make it seem like you're editing all day, and yet it seems like it could be done somewhat easily.
ap
--I waited 6 months to jump into another daunting O&A vid. Okay imagine this. Opie asks you if you'd like to make the main intro video to his Youtube
page with its 18 million hits. (2 million more from when he asked til when I finished- which I had to change the graphic for). As a fan of the show and
his channel, you say yes. So the first thing to do is download the 420 or so vids, import them, catalogue them, and then start looking through them all over weeks
and months wondering what the eff to do with them before the first edit is even made. What in my view would be funny that he would think is funny is the hard part.
There's all kinds of other things like music, graphics, titles, the forcing myself to actually sit down and edit. What's also rough is the long-ass sequence that starts
to form and then every edit insert has to be carefully dropped in or the hundreds of tracks go off sync. Here just check out my workspace instead.

Have you considered the possibility that you might have more than one personality?

Poon Slayer

Reissued Regret
Dec 11, 2009
Chattanoogy
I don't know shit about video editing, but it could use some work. Seems a little sloppy and wasn't totally sure what I was watching.

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
I don't know shit about video editing, but it could use some work. Seems a little sloppy and wasn't totally sure what I was watching.
You are spot on. That's probably why I wrote this "randomly chopped together low-res 1 minute of the 6 minute film". But now that I think about it, the whole film is like that.

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
Have you considered the possibility that you might have more than one personality?
Yes and AIDS too. Don't all creative people have mental issues. I wouldn't know since I'm not creative but yeah there's some bat-shit craziness going on.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Time to be a dick:

Isn't his name Greg and not Gregory?

I feel the editing of famous people saying their names could have been a bit smoother too. Especially since Anthony is a popular name.

Is Grudgy a word?

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
Time to be a dick:

I feel the editing of famous people saying their names could have been a bit smoother too. Especially since Anthony is a popular name.

Is Grudgy a word?
i'm pasting my earlier reply to a similar question answered in my first post to save some time which is now pointless after typing this sentence. == "You are spot on. That's probably why I wrote this "randomly chopped together low-res 1 minute of the 6 minute film". But now that I think about it, the whole film is like that."

"Grudgy" is a word. I think it means 'scary asian bitch'. I'll use it in a sentence, "Grudgy broke up the Beatles"

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
i'm pasting my earlier reply to a similar question answered in my first post to save some time which is now pointless after typing this sentence. == "You are spot on. That's probably why I wrote this "randomly chopped together low-res 1 minute of the 6 minute film". But now that I think about it, the whole film is like that."

"Grudgy" is a word. I think it means 'scary asian bitch'. I'll use it in a sentence, "Grudgy broke up the Beatles"
I thought you were looking for feedback.

Dec 19, 2005
I deleted my post. No need for me to be "helpful"...

Aug 11, 2005
Time to be a dick:

Is Grudgy a word?
No his name is Gregg and now his head is gonna inflate

because he thinks he's Spielberg!

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
I thought you were looking for feedback.

Ah no worries its just a few chunks spliced together. Op said he loved it and a fellow Canadian OA fan saw the full vid and wrote back on Twitter "Gold dude. Wow. The boys will love it" I trust him because in his profile he's a "white racist" so it must've been hard for him to write that to me, a Non-"W"-person

Aug 11, 2005
Give yourself and liddyrules a bell. Good catch. Former ESL student. Never passed.
aww c'mon don't call out his short comings in school, that's wrong.

I sucked at school and I ain't goin' there

Feb 11, 2011
vancouver
aww c'mon don't call out his short comings in school, that's wrong.

I sucked at school and I ain't goin' there
I was talking about me. A former ESL student. I didn't care about learning English til I noticed a broken indian accented way of speaking was getting me nowhere with the girls in Elementary.

Aug 11, 2005
I was talking about me. A former ESL student. I didn't care about learning English til I noticed a broken indian accented way of speaking was getting me nowhere with the girls in Elementary.
well I see why you failed in getting your point across el oh el ;)