10 worst fighting games...

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
This post is gonna look stupid but I am commenting as I watch.

I know masters of teras kais was bad but I actually liked it, I am a star wars fanboy though so that may explain it.

I have to agree that the primal rage ports were fucking terrible.

HAHAHA You wouldnt believe how much money I spent on fucking pit fighter a sa kid, I too thought it was a good game... boy was I stupid

Simpson wrestling may be the worst game ever.. period

There was a video rental store near me when I was younger that had Street fighter the movie game.... it was almost as bad as the film ukkkk

I wont comment on number 1, but it was awful, and thank god I used to rent games back then.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Guess I'll be the 1st to admit it. I owned Shaq Fu. It was given to me as a present. I'm guessing it was in the fucking discount bin and someone thought it would be a cheap way to give a kid a video game for a present.

It came with the CD single and everything. That CD is actually the 1st time I remember destroying a CD. I scratched it DEEPLY with a knife and it still kinda played. So I cracked it in half and taped it together, then tried to play it.

That did the trick!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Shaq fu and White Lotus.....so much potential......so little substance.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
This list is missing Demolition Man the fighting game. It was, in my opinion, the worst fighting game ever.

Capt.Quint

ANDREW DICE GAY
Jul 26, 2005
Fort Pierce,FL
I can't believe Clay Fighter did not make it on the list. That my friends is a shitty game.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I hadn't heard of most of those fighting games actually, but they do indeed look fucking awful.

But somehow I just knew Shaq Fu was gonna be up on top.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I am so hoping for a quality remake of Eternal Champions! I friggin loved that game!

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
Before I watched the video I thought #1 would be Street Fighter The Movie. That game like the movie sucked major ass. I played almost all of those games and really think Time Killers belongs on that list.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I can't believe Clay Fighter did not make it on the list. That my friends is a shitty game.

Yes that game did suck a big fat one

Before I watched the video I thought #1 would be Street Fighter The Movie. That game like the movie sucked major ass. I played almost all of those games and really think Time Killers belongs on that list.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Time killers was awesome (maybe not awesome but it was a good fighter.... ok maybe not good BUT YOU COULD DISMEMBER PEOPLE!!!)

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
Clayfighter 1 was a lot(and that isn't really saying much) better then the 2nd one. I liked Ballz and the Jaguar one.

PartyRockCoat

Listen to me, Martin.
Jan 22, 2006
A townhouse.
Every comic book queer, myself most definitely included, played Justice League Task Force. When I was 9, it was the greatest game ever. The only thing that pissed me off was a lack of Green Lantern.

rndystvn

May 25, 2005
Shaq Fu should have been 1-10 everything else should have been fighting for 11 place. That was the first time i think i spent $50 on a game and only played it the day I bought it and that was it... Sold it to a friend about a week later, probably explains why we arent still friends. Seeing Pit Fighter on there makes me sad to remember how much money I dumped into that awful hunk of shit at the arcade.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
I agree. I rented it when it came out and playued it once.

I loved Primal Rage :( . I would dump the $20 my grandmother would give me as a kid into the arcade on those claw machines or primal rage. I feel like a douche bag :(

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I can't remember if clay fighter sucked but I do remember that it was pretty goofy and I had fun with it.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
Jul 7, 2005
Morris Plains, NJ
I can't remember if clay fighter sucked but I do remember that it was pretty goofy and I had fun with it.
i actually enjoyed that silly assed game. i got a kick out of the retarded characters in the game like ickybod clay, the elvis character and bad mr. frosty. sooooo gooofy how could you not love it. when you beat the piss out of the elvis character he'd say "hey, watch the hair man" in a cheesy elvis impersonation.

i actually like the the game. and spent many a drunken/stoned nights playing it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Never played any of those games. I must have missed out.
me either, the first game i bought after my atri 2600 was gta III, since then ive only bought a few starwars games for my kid and me to play. im not realy a big fan of fighting games, although i did enjoy revenge of the syth i have trouble working the controllers to get the game to do what i want, im a bit of a button smasher

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
Holy crap! Where is Way of the Warrior for 3D0?

Here it is, in all of it's corny awfulness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK5IN2sfKFI
I don't know what the joke is, that looks like a fantastic game. Horrific deaths with snappy one-liners too.

I also remember how rad Pit Fighter was at the time. Now... it's embarassing.

Anyone remember Rise of the Robots? The graphics were actually pretty good for the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=govlWpH8ALI

Cunty McShitballs

Imagine, if you will...
Apr 4, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know what the joke is, that looks like a fantastic game. Horrific deaths with snappy one-liners too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=govlWpH8ALI
Yeah, it actually doesn't come across too badly in that video. Graphics were great in comparison to the technology at the time (3D0 was WAY ahead of Nintendo and Sega).

HOWEVER, the beyond piss-poor controls basically made the game unplayable. It was pretty typical for a lot of 3D0 titles.... they blew their load on graphics and everything else was shit.

I also remember how rad Pit Fighter was at the time. Now... it's embarassing.
Yeah, me too. I think we have to give pit-fighter a break though. Wasn't it the first game that used digitized graphics? I remember being blown completely away the first time I saw it in an arcade. It does look like shit now though.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
That was the first time i think i spent $50 on a game and only played it the day I bought it and that was it...
Wait a minute, Shaq Fu cost $50 new? Is that how much all 16 bit games cost when new? I don't remember the prices.

Yeah, me too. I think we have to give pit-fighter a break though. Wasn't it the first game that used digitized graphics? I remember being blown completely away the first time I saw it in an arcade. It does look like shit now though.
Yeah, I think Pit Fighter was first, and then came Mortal Kombat, who just did the same thing, only much better.