10-year-old girl arrested for allegedly raping 4-year-old boy in apartment complex

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Hmm. Uhh. Huh. Wha?

10-year-old girl arrested for allegedly raping 4-year-old boy in apartment complex
  • POST STAFF REPORT
  • Last Updated: 5:09 PM, August 9, 2013
  • Posted: 5:07 PM, August 9, 2013
A 10-year-old girl was arrested for the alleged **** of a 4-year-old boy in Houston, but the mother of girl says the incident was innocent.

“She was just being a child, having fun and playing,” the mom told KHOU. “She didn’t know she was doing anything wrong.”

The girl has been charged with raping the boy in their apartment complex, the mother said. Houston police confirmed the incident was reported in April and an arrest was made last week.

“Me and my mom were crying and then she took me to the police car,” the 10-year-old girl said. “I didn’t want to get in.”

Added her mom: “Just to see her looking through those bars screaming for me to get her out was a nightmare.”

The girl was transported to a downtown juvenile justice complex, where she was fingerprinted, issued a jumpsuit and locked in a cell. She was there for four days before being released.

With no attorney, activist Quanell X, the head of the New Black Panther party in Houston, has stepped in to defend her.

“This was nothing more than inappropriate horseplay,” Quanell X said. “That’s what this was. That’s gone a little bit too far and criminalizing a 10-year-old child.”

The girl’s mother would not say whether her daughter did actually commit a crime. If convicted, she would have to register as a sex offender.

“I’m not saying that she didn’t,” the mom said. “I’m not saying she did, but she’s still a child.”
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/year_apartment_girl_arrested_complex_LnQ1qOZV83A3MdptsfM2pN

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I dont know but jamming something up the ass of a 4 year old sounds a bit more excessive than "inappropriate horseplay".

The girl was transported to a downtown juvenile justice complex, where she was fingerprinted, issued a jumpsuit and locked in a cell. She was there for four days before being released.
Now come the fuck on.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
No way..I call bull shit!!! This is Wrath of Kahn codespeak

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I dont know but jamming something up the ass of a 4 year old sounds a bit more excessive than "inappropriate horseplay".
Tell that to moms everywhere and their insistence on using the rectal thermometer.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I'll bet only one finger was printed.

ZING!!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Tell that to moms everywhere and their insistence on using the rectal thermometer.
That sure was my moms go to method. I just wish she wouldnt lick it clean after taking it out. That was just weird.

May 30, 2013
It's the black heterosexual version of Jimmy's childhood- Chocolate Monster Rain.