11-Year-Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home to Avoid Forced Marriage

DiggerNick

Donator
Listen to how much she talks. Who'd want to be married to that?

Yeah, she'll be dead by the end of the week.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
I'm so tired of moral relativism regarding rights in Muslim countries. This is what Western feminists should be fighting against vocally; it's not the West with an evil patriarchy it's the Middle East.

DiggerNick

Donator
I'm so tired of moral relativism regarding rights in Muslim countries. This is what Western feminists should be fighting against vocally; it's not the West with an evil patriarchy it's the Middle East.

I'd love to see a plane load of smelly feminists go over to the middle east and preach about the patriarchy. I tell you, what'd happen to them would give those Mexican cartels a few new ideas.

lajikal

To much babble not enough Allaaah Akbar!

There may be some takers in the Jailbait thread

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
There may be some takers in the Jailbait thread
Id ban anyone from the thread who tried to sully that wonderful thread of young and pure white hotness with some sand monkey. dont even let me see a bleck in that thread. Ill burn their house down

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
Brave and well spoken. Bless little Nagahali...naga....nag...na'gonna live here anymore, anyway.

Brave and well spoken. Bless little Nagahali...naga....nag...na'gonna live here anymore, anyway.

First thing I thought of, was how well she spoken, for an eleven year old...and a Duney

If her uncle doesn't betray her, I bet she becomes some sort of lawyer or outspoken group head type

DiggerNick

Donator
To much babble not enough Allaaah Akbar!

You'll get plenty of that when they upload the video of them sawing her cute little head off.

And since no-one else is going for it, I may as well...

They should take her to Anthony's. She'll get at least five years of protection from swarthy old man cock.

MalcomOopsGotShot

White House Spokesperson
She has a bright future ahead of her as a pageant queen if she moves to Texas

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
She'd be a natural for the compound. A few years of fetching beers and non-stop racial hatred could do her some good.