16-Year Old Dummy Calls Police On Flirty Librarian

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
This dummy led the librarian on and then got all scared and called the police on her. What the hell?

http://www.app.com/article/20130118...too-far?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Frontpage|s

Details are emerging in the case of a 16-year-old boy who was concerned that months of teasing by a high school librarian was getting out of control and turned his suitor in to police.
After several months of verbal and text-message exchanges between the pair, Marisa Anton, 33, reportedly showed up at the student’s home in April, pushed him onto his bed and asked “Is this what you want?” as she started to pull down his sweatpants.
“I thought she wanted to give me oral sex and maybe have intercourse,” the teen told police in a sworn statement. “I didn’t want to, so I pushed her off me.”
Anton later texted him two pictures of her breasts before begging to come over again. Concerned this was all getting out of control, the boy went to police, who arrested her the next time she showed up at his house, in May.
The librarian, who the boy said had a fiance, resigned in August and pleaded guilty last month to endangering the welfare of a child. She is expected to be sentenced Feb. 26 to three years’ probation.

. . .

The teen told police he met her in the school’s library and they started sending sexually charged emails to each other, some of which he sent to her work email address,
“At first, I was just kind of playing around with her and wanted to see how far I could take it, but she seemed to be very interested in actually having sex,” he told police. “We then started texting with each other. The conversations and texts became more intense and sexual in nature.”

In April, the two made plans to meet away from school and have sex, the teen told police, and Anton invited him to her home.
“She offered several times to come to my house and pick me up and bring me to her home,” the statement says. “I never went because I was too nervous.”
One afternoon in late April, hours before the teen’s mother was to return home, Anton visited his house after he invited her. He got into her car for almost a half-hour and she gave him a back massage, which she continued inside his home. After he rejected her bedroom advances, he told police, “She seemed very offended and left immediately. Later on that day, she texted me and told me she wasn’t offended.”
Weeks later, she sent him “two pictures of her breasts” after he sent her a photograph of a penis that he downloaded from the Internet, he said in the statement. The teen told police that Anton kept asking to see him in late May and it made him nervous, prompting him to consult with a relative, and ultimately contact investigators.
“She told me she wanted to see me,” he told police. “I told her I wasn’t sure if I wanted to, but she kept asking. She said she was going to come to my house right then. I got nervous because she was talking about ‘slaughtering’ me. She told me she would not hurt me, but I felt the situation was getting out of hand.”
Anton was arrested the afternoon of May 30 after the teen agreed to help police in a sting. He invited her to his house for sex and asked her to buy condoms, a police report saids. When she rang the doorbell, an officer answered.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
are you fucking kidding me!!!!!!
who gives a fuck if shes a pig(she doesnt look to be) hes fucking 16!!!
i woulda killed for this situation when i was 16!!!
what a dickhead douche this kid is

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Maybe its a wreck of a body, but from her face I'd say he's an english cigarette.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Sep 27, 2007
Mawl-din, MA
Dad: "Hey son, how was school today?"
Anton: "Ummm... well... ok, I guess."
Dad: "You guess? What's up?"
Anton: "You know that librarian? Well... she sent me a pic of her tits."
Dad: "Way to g-- er. Well. Let's make sure your mom doesn't see this, and keep your mouth shut."
Anton: "But dad!"
Dad: "Whatt're you, somekinda halfafaeg? Pissy eyes I'll give ya something to cry about!"

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
What a fagola.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
If this kid isn't of the gays, I hope every time he hits on a girl, she responds with "well I'd fuck you, but you'd probably call the cops on me" and walks away... for the rest of his life.

Spoiled fucking kids today. If I worked as hard at my education as I did to stick a finger in a girl in high school, I would have been a millionaire by 24. This kid gets it handed to him and he runs scared to the cops.

THRILLHO

Apr 5, 2009
Bothell, Wa.
He did the right thing. He got in over his head, couldn't handle it, and went to the authorities. Hopefully they lock up this pedo for a long time.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
At sixteen, all you wanted to do was stick your dick inside something warm and wet.

Hope they give him a really shitty yearbook entry: Most likely a Fez 4 life

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
This generation of little bed wetting homos has no clue how much luck and tenacity it used to take just to get to 2nd base. When I grew up, you didn't have this much access and ability to just see some boob. When you got some ass or a feel, you treated it like it was the first and the last everytime. You couldn't just whip out your pocket computer and send a few sweet messages to a girl and she would send you shots of her tits.

These homos don't value the pussy like... And so many of these women just throw it around.

This is the stupidest generation of young people ever.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
What a goddamned bundle of sticks that kid is.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
How big were the tits that they required two pictures?

And he's a fag.