still looking through, some amazing shots

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
My father just passed away and we found some pics his brother
took while doing bombing runs in the Asian theater. They are
fantastic. If I can scan them, I'll post em.
Pics of other bombers flying in formation while dropping their payload
and a few that had very scenic backdrops of the Asian Islands
just before they trashed them. Very interesting.

Awww cute a Commie GSD....

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.

Awww cute a Commie GSD....
Way back when, I remember reading something about how the Commies traind GSDs to run under tanks. The catch, the dogs had explosives strapped to their backs. As the dog ran under the tank a trigger, sticking up from the charge, would detonate as it made contact with the bottom of the tank.

BTW .... what the hell is a ".rar" file? I need another program to view them?

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
A rar is just like a zip file. It's an archiving thing. I think you can open it with winzip, but if not, you can open it with winrar, which opens up rars and zips.

mikepop

cdnonafan
A .Rar file is a zipped folder(compressed),Im not sure if winzip will unzip it.Look for winrar to open it otherwise.
Edit: should have refreshed.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
A rar is just like a zip file. It's an archiving thing. I think you can open it with winzip, but if not, you can open it with winrar, which opens up rars and zips.
A .Rar file is a zipped folder(compressed),Im not sure if winzip will unzip it.Look for winrar to open it otherwise.
Edit: should have refreshed.
Thanks fellas!

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Russian Love

:icon_roll

Way back when, I remember reading something about how the Commies traind GSDs to run under tanks. The catch, the dogs had explosives strapped to their backs. As the dog ran under the tank a trigger, sticking up from the charge, would detonate as it made contact with the bottom of the tank.

BTW .... what the hell is a ".rar" file? I need another program to view them?
Umm no tank busting for Meadow... K...:)

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Them crazy Ruskies and their facination with fucking with dogs. Don't know if anyone caught the SmodCast this week, but Kevin Smith detailed some real doozies.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
A friend of mines mother lived in eastern Germany during the war (was like 14 yrs old at the time) and once told me they were fucking petrified of the advancing Russian army. They were told to dispose of all liquor from their houses as the army advanced and they poured it in the street. When the Russians arrived, one of the first things she remembers seeing was a tank crew exiting their tank, taking off their shirts and soaking up the poured liquor from the gutters of the street to drink. She stated that they were complete fucking savages.

Top Bottom