1996's Carpool - Netflix - August 28, 2018 - TONIGHT AT 8:00 PM EST

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
While @Pigdango is off yet again, @HandPanzer and I would like to bring you back to 1996. The year of the Jennifer Love Hewlett popcorn classic, House Arrest, a movie that poses the question - what happens when a bunch of kids lock their divorcing parents in the basement?

Unfortunately, we don't have that. What we have is Carpool from the same year. What happens when uptight dad David Paymer is trying to take kids to school when he encounters the Wild and Crazy Tom Arnold?!? If you said hijinx, you are correct. If you said shenanigans - half point.

Starts at 8, EST.

@Neon
@LiddyRules
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka
@HandPanzer

Last edited:

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
This is also one of the few HitWs directed by an Oscar nominee. Arthur Hiller who brought us Love Story, The Hospital, The In-Laws (original), See No Evil Hear No Evil, and Silver Streak. He's the guy who directed this.

I'll get back to you in two months.

(I might be able to. Will update tomorrow)

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
For those without Netflix and don't mind intentionally small screens:

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
As soon as casting said they wanted David Paymer as the lead, the studio should've immediately canceled the movie and fired that entire department.

Don't think I can make it but I am taking Friday off so I have an extra long weekend if we wanna do something.