1st Half Life?

Feb 20, 2007
Is there any Pests still playing multiplayer Half Life? There is still a large response for it around that I have seen, and yes I am one of the many that still play. Just wanted to see if there are any buddies out there to go do some Pest tag team ass kicking with :action-sm

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I'm working through the story mode of it right now, I want to start with Half Life and beat every game in order

Feb 20, 2007
I'm working through the story mode of it right now, I want to start with Half Life and beat every game in order
Sounds good. Once your done with the story part of the games, take a stab at the multiplayer. I am not to sure with hl2, I have had the game for a while but it split up I believe for multi? (death match addon?) Anyway I did not see a lot of servers running it in comparison with the regular HL, if there were I would gladly jump up.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
dude, go get the Orange Box, and get in on TF2 on the pestgaming servers. It's great, and it seems like TF2 will run on most comps, isn't that much of a resource whore

Feb 20, 2007
Tee hee way ahead of ya - as soon as I heard Ant talking about it I went onto steam and bought the whole set. I tried getting on one of the pest servers last night but it was way to full. I downloaded it on my laptop and will be joining in the fun, got to learn the game though I have no idea whats going on in there lol..

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
There was multiplayer for half life? didn't people just play cs?

The original half life is still the best game ever

Feb 20, 2007
There was multiplayer for half life? didn't people just play cs?

The original half life is still the best game ever

Thats what I thought at first when the both came out and just played CS. Found out that there is a ton of people that still play HL with all different types of mods like shot gun madness and oz, etc.

I have been playing it for a couple of years and do love it, and there is still so many people playing it. But I do want to finally try out my TF2

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I bought the original HL to play while I was layed off for a few weeks this summmer. It was a pretty good game, and I was surprised that it was almost as good has HL2. What I want to know is if the expansion packs like Blue Shift are as good or are they just short chapters like HL Episode I & 2?