2006 Obama Race Speech tonite on FNC 9:00 ET

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS...
THE SHOUT OUT TO REV. WRIGHT, WHO IS IN AUDIENCE...
FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...

TONIGHT: OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH

http://www.drudgereport.com/

When it comes to October Suprises Barry is much more vulnerable because of potential cracks in the media blockade of his background. Every trivial aspect of Romney's past has already been sniffed out by the breathless MSM.

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
Strange that Matt is promoting this more than Fox "News" is. Nothing about it on their home page, their politics front page or Hannity's page...
When it comes to October Suprises Barry is much more vulnerable because of potential cracks in the media blockade of his background. Every trivial aspect of Romney's past has already been sniffed out by the breathless MSM.
Those dependent on our welfare central state will not be swayed by this at all.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
This will be ignored just like every other thing that other piece of evidence of Obama's scumbag past.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
death by a thousand cuts

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Strange that Matt is promoting this more than Fox "News" is. Nothing about it on their home page, their politics front page or Hannity's page...
Those dependent on our welfare central state will not be swayed by this at all.
Oh my god, you put news in quotation marks. I GET IT!

With all the media shit that's gone on lately, are you really going to keep playing that "fox is not news" game? Fucking hack.

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
Oh my god, you put news in quotation marks. I GET IT!

With all the media shit that's gone on lately, are you really going to keep playing that "fox is not news" game? Fucking hack.
Relax brah. I do it out of habit. I personally can't stand any MSM news network but if I had to choose, FOX is closest to my views.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
This should be a hoot. Barack gonna take Ant's money!!

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Relax brah. I do it out of habit. I personally can't stand any MSM news network but if I had to choose, FOX is closest to my views.
Apologies. I've seen so many people use that unironically that it gets hard to tell.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
I will admit...I do love his accent. I wish he always spoke like that.

It's a video that's not all that surprising. I always knew he was a racially divisive asshole that loved his pastor.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
No non-White gives a fuck. Any non-White who heard this speech would likely agree. They know who gibs hundreds of billions of gibs. They know who makes the EBT card work and doubled the spending on food stamps.

Obama pay my rent. Obama buy my grossrees! Obama prenint nah!

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
"Thuh peepah who hook up wit meh...."

What a fraudulent motherfucker. That ghetto bullshit accent from politically connected multimillionaires is nauseating. Oprah likes tah deh theh assen' every now and again, too.
Every nig wants to be a hood rat. Nice political speech, Rich-Vos-At-Def-Jam.

Obama 2012: I Eats Da Coochie!

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
YAWN....

CNN showed this in 2007.

Story from 2007 here:

http://articles.cnn.com/2007-06-07/us/martin_1_quiet-riot-speech-real-problem?_s=PM:US

Drudge is a faggot. He is best friends with Romney advisor Matt Rhoades.
That article says nothing you simpleton.

Read the Daily Caller and read the CNN story and report to the class how they are similar and different. A basic compare and contrast assignment. You can even copy and paste lines if needed.

You are the biggest shill on this board. It's embarrassing to Wackbag to have such a dolt posting.

Read the Daily Caller and read the CNN story and report to the class how they are similar and different. A basic compare and contrast assignment. You can even copy and paste lines if needed.

You are the biggest shill on this board. It's embarrassing to Wackbag to have such a dolt posting.
Hey no education having fucker, that's an ARTICLE ABOUT the video which was covered extensively, just like your wife is covered in African American cum on daily basis.
The video was aired on CNN and FOX NEWS covered it, with Hannity accusing Obama BACK THEN of injecting race into the Katrina issue. FOX NEWS aired the video of Obama's Hampton speech on Tuesday, June 5, 2007. 6:00 PM EST you stupid Texas cunt.

This is a last minute October surprise attempt by a losing campaign to use their surrogate (Drudge) to inject race into the campaign.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC

No kidding...an OP-ED, nonetheless

I'll even give him a head start. No comment about his rich devotion for his pastor, Reverend Wright in the CNN article. And I love the comparison between Hurricane Andrew and Katrina...I'm assuming hinting at the fact that Andrew hit alot of rich white people and there was a sufficient response from gov't...and Katrina hit alot of black people and our gov't dropped the ball. Fast forward a few months, conveniently after Hillary said this about Rev. Wright: "For Pastor Wright to have given his first sermon after 9/11 and to have blamed the United States for the attack, which happened in my city of New York, would have been just intolerable for me", Obama twisted in the wind with his "Oh nonono, Jeremiah Wright is a lunatic, and uhhhhhhhhh I wasn't there for those sermons, and if I was, I would've uhhhhhhhhhh walked right out of there."

We know the guy is a far left loon who has ties to some shady criminals. And we know he'll pull any shit in order to get what he wants. This video just further confirms it.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Hey fuckwad.

Tucker Carlson himself, the helmet-headed closet case from the Daily Caller covered the video back on his MSNBC Show in 2007.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19078514/ns/msnbc-the_ed_show/t/tucker-june/#.UGtz5vnuVOE
TL;DR

I'm not sifting through that drivel, but I'm glad your lefty blogs are digging it up in order to put this fire out. Quick...was there any mention of Jeremiah Wright or his comparison between whitey's response to Hurricane Andrew and Katrina?