2007-08 Wackbag Ski Season Thread

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
OK Wackbaggers, contrary to popular belief, I, Sonny Fucking Forelli has been skiing since I was 14. Even though the past few years I havent been on my skis, I am sure that I havent forgotten how to roll down the mountain, lol. How many of you wackbaggers are skiers? Maybe we can get something organised for a Wackbag Ski Weekend?

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
OK Wackbaggers, contrary to popular belief, I, Sonny Fucking Forelli has been skiing since I was 14. Even though the past few years I havent been on my skis, I am sure that I havent forgotten how to roll down the mountain, lol. How many of you wackbaggers are skiers? Maybe we can get something organised for a Wackbag Ski Weekend?
Does everyone in the Northeast ski in jeans, or just people from Mass and Jersey?

Just kidding.

I am taking the wife to Vail for Christmas this year. I always liked Vail, Copper, and that area.

SonnyForelli

Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
Does everyone in the Northeast ski in jeans, or just people from Mass and Jersey?

Just kidding.

I am taking the wife to Vail for Christmas this year. I always liked Vail, Copper, and that area.

Umm, what else are you supposed to ski in, your shorts?

GoCamels

Hark the sound of Tar Heel voices...
Aug 19, 2005
Graveyard Of The Atlantic
With the way the weather has gone here in NC, we'll be wearing shorts while skiing 60 inch bases in April...Sugar Mountain's got a 20-inch base, while Wolf Laurel opened over the weekend...blow guns blow!!!

I'm up for a WB meet and ski at Wintergreen or Snowshoe for us PISS folks, the DCers...or get even some of you folks up north for some southern slop skiing.

Then again, give me another reason to get my fat gut on a lift in Vermont and I'm in the truck and on the way.

Can't believe it took me turning 30 and drinking for a week solid four years ago at Massanutten to understand how much fun skiing/breaking my ribs/bleeding money on lift tickets and hotel rooms and gas can be!!!

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I learned to ski in Switzerland when I was 15. I skied once in NY a few years ago, and haven't done it since. I really really really want to go to Whistler some time though.

SonnyForelli

Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
Looking for some package deals now , for the New England area though

MONKEY

Proffesional Idiot
Oct 14, 2005
Xenia, OH
I can't wait to go to Holiday Valley in Febuary.

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
I first skiied at Ski Valley in Western New York when I was five. Then it was Nashoba Valley in Eastern Mass. I have also skiied Cannon, Sunapee, Gunstock and Loon Mountain's in New Hampshire. I was supposed to go to Vermont last year, but a lack of funds got in the way.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
I have a winter house at Killington this winter so if you guys are going to go there, I am in! Depending on the weekend, I may have room for some people in my place.

Was at Killington for opening day last Friday. It was pretty good up until around noon when all the powder got skied off.