Opie and Anthony suspended by XM
Tax Kuntz suspended by Wackbag
Opie is officially off the market
No virus tour in Buffalo
Wifflebatlube deleted from Wackbag

Anything else from the worst year ever?

Apr 12, 2003
cleveland
dunno i thought it was a pretty good year. course this could just be the good mood im in since rewatching arrested development season3 last night. best show ever.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
For personal reasons, FUCK 2007.
Agreed. I did a lot of fun things this year and hung out with some cool people, but the shit hit the fan as they say with some personal issues I've been struggling with for years. I'm finally getting help, but it's got me out of school indefinitely when I only had 2 semesters to go.

Hope 2008 is a better year.

I say, much like the 2001 World Series, 2007 is a year to be forgotten.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
I'm with Ronnie on this one. 2007 has been a shit year:

Fez got a second stent and had to go behind the glass
Earl failed to deliver the Ron Wood interview
Dave and Casey's phony wedding
Imus fired
Opie and Anthony suspended by XM
Tax Kuntz suspended by Wackbag
Opie is officially off the market
No virus tour in Buffalo
Wifflebatlube deleted from Wackbag

Anything else from the worst year ever?
Tigers didn't make the playoffs
Lions fucking choked

2007 stinks

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
dunno i thought it was a pretty good year. course this could just be the good mood im in since rewatching arrested development season3 last night. best show ever.
Rewatching Season 3. In other words, another year of no Arrested Development.

I agree, 2007 was just a worthless, shitty year both generally and personally (shitty jobs + increasingly dispassion and dislike towards school). Well actually, I had a good two weeks when me and my chick were on the road this summer. But other than that, this was just a depressing useless year.

Other reasons this year sucked: The increased importance of Dave on the show. The lost O+A markets. PAC. R+F off of FreeFM. I know this is every year but the celebrity culture really does get progressively worse. (OMG u guyz, Paris Hilton went to jail). Blogs. Youtube. Chris Crocker getting a) fame and b) a development deal. The writer's strike. The Presidential Candidates. MC Rove. The alleged cast of Justice League. Heroes: Season 2. Never finding out who blew up Vince McMahon. The increasing likelihood of the merger.

The good from this year? Damned fine year for film. Cavemen, the series, is actually enjoyable. Journeyman. Mall shooting. Rifftrax.

Like every year, it really does feel as if we're falling off the rails. I really just us to fall. The world needs a change, a legitimate change. Here's to 2008.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
the ron wood failure is absolutely unacceptable, I agree.
Maybe the biggest ball drop of all time for Saphy.
the boys being dropped a bit around the country, and in Chicago?... Ooof.
The year isn't over yet, though. Who knows.

and really good, bad. I'm indifferent. everything always sucks somehow on some level somewhere. Then there are your small amounts of good to accompany it, and balance it out the best you can.
Year after year, no?

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
I concur, sir. 2007 was definitely a giant shit sandwich, and we all had to take a bite.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
2007 was a year of change for me. My life didn't do a 180, but maybe went off 90 degrees...

2008 is looking to be a year of tying up loose ends as I get read to enter my 30's in 2009.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Here here. I could bitch about my own things, but too many friends of mine went through a lot of shit in this year. I could not be happier to welcome 2008.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
Amen to the Rifftrax. I just got into it.
Haven't gotten Rifftrax, sounds like downloading and synching up everything is a little troublesome for the likes of me, but MST3K living on is good. Cinematic Titanic will make things more gooder.

Otherwise, yeah, 2007 blew.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
What a shitty year for me personally: Four-year relationship died, haven't found a new chick yet. Was laid off in March, just now got a new gig in DC. And there have been a ton of little things that made 2007 the worst year of my life.

Fuck 2007.

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
2007 was full of promise. My job was supposed to come through with a big raise in January that is only coming through now. Then in April i found out that the pill really is only 99.9% effective, since i have a little piece of shit arriving in about 6 weeks. 2007 is the year that I realized I completely squandered my youth and effectively jizzed myself into corner I'm going to hate for the rest of my life. I'd say 2008 is looking better, but the raise is going to feed the kid that will spit-up my hard earned money onto my shoulder. Fuck 2007, its been shit since 1978. I hope a rogue delivery van T-bones me.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
2007 was a shitty year for most of the people I know. I found it a bit boring....definitly looking forward to 2008.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
2007 is when the XM brass became prudish 85 year old grannies.