Packers over Cowboys

Super Bowl

Patriots over Packers

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
Jul 27, 2006
Philly
That was quick.

Titans over Chargers.. I'm picking Young, because of his ability to take over a game even though we didn't see it vs Indy, but you know he has the ability to do so.

Steelers over Jaguar... Everyone is jumping on the Jaguars bandwagon, most bandwagons like this tend to fall on their face.

Bucs over Giants.. Eli Manning is the Giants QB.... nuff said.

Seahawks over Redskins... No way am I picking Todd Collins.

SpamChunks

I'll buy that for a dollar
Jun 1, 2004
the big NJ
That was quick.

Titans over Chargers.. I'm picking Young, because of his ability to take over a game even though we didn't see it vs Indy, but you know he has the ability to do so.

Steelers over Jaguar... Everyone is jumping on the Jaguars bandwagon, most bandwagons like this tend to fall on their face.

Bucs over Giants.. Eli Manning is the Giants QB.... nuff said.

Seahawks over Redskins... No way am I picking Todd Collins.

The Jaguars have a pretty mean D, and without Willie Parker, I think the Jags get it done.

As much trouble as Jeff Garcia has given the Giants in the playoffs, I think the Giants D holds here.

I am not picking Todd Collins either, I am picking Clinton Portis.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
The Titans are horrid. I can not believe they made the playoffs. I spent all season watching them suck and when I read in the paper this morning they were playing for a playoff spot, I was in shock. I think its going to be embarassing in San Deigo on Sunday.

Jags over Steelers. They beat them 3 weeks ago on the road and the Steelers w/o willie parker is a big deal. The Jags have a good d and their QB never makes mistakes. Thats big in the playoffs.

Bucs over Giants. I just cant see Eli on the road in the playoffs doing well. I dont think the Bucs are anything to get excited over but the idea of the Gmen going deep into the playoffs sickens me.

Seahawks over skins. Playing in that stadium will ruin the Skins. Like the Titans Im shocked they are in this thing. Im so sick of the Sean Taylor crap that I just want them out. Every week they move on means another week we have to listen to it.

I pray that the Pats will lose. I despise everything about those 72 Dolphins but I cant stomach another Boston team winning a title. If they get knocked out, I would think the Jags would be the ones to do it and not the Colts. Im picking the Pack to win it all.

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
Chargers over Titans
Jags over Steelers
Bucs over Giants
Seahawks over Redskins

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
Wild Card

Chargers Over Titans
Jaguars over Steelers
Buccaneers over Giants
Redskins over Seahawks

Division
Patriots over Jaguars
Colts over Chargers
Packers over TB
Cowboys over Redskins

Championship

Patriots over Colts
Cowboys over Packers

Super Bowl

Patriots over Cowboys

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
Jul 27, 2006
Philly
The Jaguars have a pretty mean D, and without Willie Parker, I think the Jags get it done.
True the Jags have a very good team, and picking the Steelers over the Jaguars is my weakest pick. I just have a feeling that the Steelers will do it. The Steelers will be very motivated since they lost to the Jaguars earlier. Pittsburgh also has the home-field advantage. Najeh Davenport isn't that bad of a replacement if you look at his stats, I personally think he will come up big this game.

As much trouble as Jeff Garcia has given the Giants in the playoffs, I think the Giants D holds here.
You aren't giving the Bucs D enough credit, they are more than adequate, and I don't think Eli is picking them apart. As for the Giants D, they live and die by the blitz. Garcia will hurt them bad with his uncanny ability to make good decisions and with his ability to move around in the pocket.

I am not picking Todd Collins either, I am picking Clinton Portis.
The Seahawks have too many weapons for the Redskins Defense to account for especially without Taylor and McIntosh out. Portis is good, but if Seattle completely takes away the run; do you think that Collins can lead them to a victory?

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
My picks for the Wild Card:

Chargers over Titans

Titans are a joke. Vince Young is terrible and their running game is inconsistent. Chargers could be the surprise team of the playoffs.

Jaguars over Steelers

Close game, but loosing Parker hurts and the Jags are solid from top to bottom.

Giants over Buccaneers

Giants have played well recently and Eli really has something to prove. Anyway, the Bucs are slightly overrated. They are old and will lose something this late in the year.

Seahawks over Redskins

Good for Collins, but the story is over. If the Seahawks can get their running game going this could be a rout.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
I predict:

Wild Card

Titans over Chargers
Jaguars over Steelers
Giants over Buccaneers
Redskins over Seahawks

Division
Patriots over Titans
Jaguars over Colts
Packers over Giants
Cowboys over Redskins

Championship
I got to disagree with you on the jags game. I really think that the jags will run all over the pats. Its going to be a good game but i think they jags will come out on top
Patriots over Jaguars
Packers over Cowboys

Super Bowl

Patriots over Packers
Championship
I got to disagree with you on the jags game. I really think that the jags will run all over the pats. Its going to be a good game but i think they jags will come out on top. Also im saying that because im a jags fan and finally want them to make it to the big game. but all fan rooting aside i think that if they even make it to the Championship game, they will beat they pats. Thats my gut feeling, but you cant pick against the pats until they lose.

Patriots over Jaguars
Packers over Cowboys

Super Bowl--
Pats over Packers-

One of you guys should set up a poll for the Wild Card round and so on for the rest of the playoffs.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
I predict:

Wild Card

Titans over Chargers
Jaguars over Steelers
Giants over Buccaneers
Redskins over Seahawks
I will only go with the Wild Card games first.

Chargers
Jaguars
Giants
Redskins

If the GMen play like they did Saturday night, they could get to the NFC Championship game! ;)

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Wild Card:
Jaguars(Yes I know its a bandwagon pick, but I think the Steelers are a shot team, still suffering from the hangover of getting their asses handed to them by the Patriots).

Chargers(Hate to pick them because of they are a mouthy team, but have too much talent on both sides of the ball, to lose at home to the Titans)

Buccanners(I think the Giants left all they had on the field in the Patriots game, so I don't know how much they have left for the Bucs, who do have a solid defense and I have always liked's Garcia's play).

Redskins(Yes I know its a homer pick, but to be honest Seattle doesn't really scare me).

I too will start with just the Wild Card games.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
Chargers over Titans
Jaguars over Steelers
Bucs over Giants
Redskins over Seahawks

Division
Patriots over Chargers
Colts over Jaguars
Packers over Bucs
Cowboys over Redskins

Championship

Patriots over Colts
Cowboys over Packers

Super Bowl

Patriots over Cowboys

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
I too have to agree with the assesment that the Giants spent themselves vs. the pats. I really think it was a mistake to go at the pats that hard. They lost their center. They even went for the onside kick...oh well, at least this is playing out to be a great weekend of games to watch. Sometimes you know the games are going to suck, but they look like great matchups

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
Titans over Chargers

The Titans almost beat the Chargers in week 14 (in fact had the lead going into the 4th qtr) and I think that game will give them a lot of confidence. Young will be able to do just enough to get the win. LT and the Chargers have been a huge disappointment the whole year, why should the playoffs be any different.

Jaguars over Steelers

How is it jumping on the bandwagon when the Jags have beaten Pitt 3 straight times? They match up great against the Steelers. This may have been a closer game with Willie playing, but I think MJD and Taylor will be too much to handle.

Giants over Buccaneers

The Giants have been great on the road this year(7-1) so i think they will dominate the Bucs. Garcia has had his fair share of success against the Giants in the playoffs, but there is only so much he can do. As long as Galloway is contained the Giants D should have no problems.

Redskins over Seahawks

The Redskins are a good solid team on both sides of the ball and they have that momentum everyone talks about that its so important. The 'hawks IMO are overrated and even though they are tough at home, the Redskins D will be too much for Matt.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
I predict:

Wild Card

Chargers over Titans (Only way I'd like to see the Titans win this is if Kerry Collins is the QB)
Jaguars over Steelers (While I would rather see the Steelers win I think the Jags get it done.)
Giants over Buccaneers (Although I'm really torn over this one. It could have gone either way.)
Redskins over Seahawks (I just want the Skins to win)

Division
Patriots over Titans (Are ya kiddin me?)
Colts over Jags (They Colts can still get it done.)
Packers over Giants (I think the Pack wins easy)
Cowboys over Redskins (As much as I'd rather pick the Skins I have to go with the fuckin Cowboys. Yuck.)

Championship

Patriots over Colts (This one is really a tough choice too but I've gotta go with the hot hand)
Packers over Cowboys (Packers get payback from earlier in the season)

Super Bowl

Patriots over Packers (Rematch of the 97 SB with the opposite outcome.)

Barely Legal

Standing on his head
Feb 9, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Anyone going to any of the playoff games? I'll be at Seahawks/Redskins and I have a feeling my eardrums will burst at some point during that game. Qwest Field is one loud fucking stadium!!!

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I say, the Eagles are gonna win again this year. Just like the last three years in a row...;)

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
Chargers Over Titans
Jaguars over Steelers
Buccaneers over Giants
Redskins over Seahawks

Division
Patriots over Jaguars
Colts over Chargers
Packers over TB
Redskins over Dallas

Championship

Patriots over Colts
Packers over Redskins

Super Bowl

Patriots over Packers

I hate this but this is how I see it going down. Go SKINS!

deadred

Long time Lurker, First time Poster
Oct 16, 2003
Edmonds, WA
Chargers Over Titans(LT and Merrimam are tooo good)
Jaguars over Steelers(Playing in Heinz is tough but Jax is the better team)
Giants over Bucs(take the under on this one)
Seahawks over Redskins(Too much offense and defense from Seattle)

Division
Patriots over Jaguars(By 30+)
Chargers over Colts(Colts get caught looking ahead)
Seahawks over Packers(Magic runs out in Lambeau)
Dallas over Giants(only if TO is healthy)

Championship

Patriots over Chargers(Too good to pick against)
Seahawks over Dallas(Romo chokes again)

Super Bowl

Patriots over Seahawks(Anyone picking again the Pat's this year is crazy)

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
Gentlemen, The poster that said anyone picking against the Pats is crazy is correct. That being said, for the sake of fun lets pick games.

Chargers over Titans...I think San Diego is a better team and they're at home and there should be no excuse for them to lose this unless they have a monumental meltdown or they let the Titans linger around late. Chargers should jump on them quickly and they'll be fine.

Jaguars over Steelers...I think the Jags have the Steelers figured out somewhat and if they play a good game without a ton of mistakes they'll win.

Buccaneers over the Giants. I'm sorry but I still have to see Eli prove that he can go and lead a team on the road and take them to the divisionals. I don't see him doing it, and maybe they'll fall behind and then it will unravel from there.

Redskins over Seahawks because Washington is really rolling right now and they could potentially be the darkhorse in the NFC. They're riding a hot QB right now and a wave of emotion and the Dallas Cowboys made a big mistake by letting these guys in like they did because they may see them next week and they can give them a handful.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Buccaneers over the Giants. I'm sorry but I still have to see Eli prove that he can go and lead a team on the road and take them to the divisionals. I don't see him doing it, and maybe they'll fall behind and then it will unravel from there.
The Giants, and Eli, are better on the road.

Here's my WC round picks.

Chargers kill the Titans
Jags over the Steelers
Seahawks by about 10
Giants in a close one over the Bucs

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
I will just pick week by week games...not go all the way to the SB like some of you are...(although we all know the Pats are winning it all :) Go Pats Go!!!!!!!!!!!! )))

Titans over Chargers
Jags over Steelers
Gmen over Bucs
Skins over Hawks

Eagle.007

Frrrrrrunkis!
Jan 8, 2007
NEPA
I'm gunna call it now

Patriots 24 Packers 14 in the "Big Game"

then I can change my sig to "Red Sox and Patriots are World Champions. Now it's the Celtics turn. GO BOSTON!!!"

lilherojimmy

Apr 12, 2007
Wild Card

Chargers over Titans
Jaguars over Steelers
Giants over Bucs
Redskins over Seahawks

Divisional

Patriots over Jaguars
Chargers over Colts
Redskins over Cowboys
Packers over Giants