2007 NHL Offseason Thread

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Sharks and Pens will have the nicest unis

if the Oil use the third jersey logo in a way on their new ones, it'll sell like crazy as well
Wow you guys like that thing? I hate it.

Beeman99

Wow you guys like that thing? I hate it.
it was the highest selling third jersey the last couple of years. I really liked it, was going to buy one the last couple of years and have Smyth on the back, but I'm glad I didn't now

I'm happy with my original Oil jersey with Messier on it

i love my Fedorov Wings jersey(first jersey i ever owned)....too bad he left for the fucking ducks....

i'm happy with my original zetterberg, and lidstrom jersey's as well :D

i need to get the A replaced with a C on my lidstrom jersey....

Keep the "A." It proves you've been a fan in the past.
Absolutely. I have a Lidstrom "A' an Yzerman "C" another signed Lidstrom, and a signed Zetterberg with an "A" on it as well. It's authentic, and I only paid 310 for it an auction. My newest addition is a Filppula jersey, I fuckin love that kid.

Beeman99

The Oilers new jersey will be released Sept 16th at the Joey Moss Cup (don't ask). Local Media is saying that there won't be much of a change

Absolutely. I have a Lidstrom "A' an Yzerman "C" another signed Lidstrom, and a signed Zetterberg with an "A" on it as well. It's authentic, and I only paid 310 for it an auction. My newest addition is a Filppula jersey, I fuckin love that kid.
hell yeah...i got an A on my Zetterberg jersey as well...and a signed Lidstrom jersey is fucking AWESOME!!!

Filppula is awesome! can't wait for the season to start!!!
i think my next wings jersey will be either Holmstrom...Cleary, or Datsyuk

and i wish the wings hadn't let Matt Schneider go....thats another jersey i wanted...FUCK THE DUCKS :D

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
The sad thing is with these new reebok jerseys. Game worn jerseys for most players will be cheaper than the new pro jerseys.

mik3

fornicating madly
I like the Avs jerseys. The new Leafs jerseys look really bad, especially the home jerseys.

Toronto's arent bad, i like the not having a color stripe on the bottom, my only problem is it looks like the blue jerseys and the covers on the hockey pants arent the same. the pants look darker. maybe its just the lighting. i think the devils will have the same exact jerseys. Lou doesnt like changing shit.

mik3

fornicating madly
Well all teams will be wearing RBK shells this year so I'm sure they'll make blue ones that match the jerseys.

"check this out from last night pens VS canadians

"Nearly six minutes into the game Laraque engaged Canadiens' defenseman Andrew Archer in a fight, and promptly floored him with a series of punches that left Archer bloodied.

Archer left the game with what the Canadiens termed a facial injury. He was taken to a local hospital for X-rays.
"