• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

2012 NCAA March Exciting-Time

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Wasn't sure if this was a "The Big Game" situation, didn't want to be sued.

Is your team in? Out?
Who's starting the Wackbag Bracket?

I'm still holding out hope that [my] Missouri Tigers will get a #1 seed, but as long as they're in the St.Louis bracket as a #2 I'm good.

I also want to see how accurate Lunardi is... I saw that in 2010 and 2011 he was around 40% on guessing seeds, and like 65/68 on teams.
Which isn't all that impressive for someone who's entire job I assume is making fake brackets for 12 months.
I could get 65/68 teams right now

Who is that old queen Dicky V going to be crying about being SNUBBED?
Oooooooooooh those kids baby! They were so deserving! They were robbed! Those KIDS! Such a shame that these student athletes were robbed baby, a disgrace!

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I figured SctPetersonTwn was going to start a league as usual.

But if anybody else does, send me an invite.

I normally fill out 2 brackets. This year one of them will be "The Big East is overrated" bracket.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Jay Bilas goes way out on a limb with his Elite 8 Picks

Final Four

Gottlieb had a ton of 13 and 11, 10, and maybe even a 14 seed advancing.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I decided to start the Wackbag bracket on Yahoo Fantasy sports.

College Basketball Tournament Pick'em

Wackbag NCAA Take V

Group ID# 129874

Password: 105virus

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
My picks are in, but I'll probably be changing them...
I'm in two $25 brackets and the Wackbag one.
Most my picks are the same.

I'm not sure why, but in all 3 I just can't put Syracuse in the Final 4. Even though they're very good, and have only lost twice.
I know NOTHING about FLA St, but I have them in the F4 in that region twice.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I would like to see him lose again, but I'm not sure where the loss is.
Everyone is saying how afraid they should be of UConn in Round 2... Fuck UConn, they might not even beat Iowa State. I've seen IState play 4 times or so, they're nothing great, but they can beat Uconn.

And then Kentucky will beat either or.

The bottom of their upper bracket looks weak, Indiana, VCU, Witchita State, New Mex St

Though, a team like Missouri can mess everything up.
Part of me thinks they can make a Final 4 run, the other part of me knows they'll lose to FLA because they're not making 60% of their shots that night.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I have Kentucky vs Kansas in the final game with UK winning. Losing the SEC championship should give them the motivation they need to win.

Though, a team like Missouri can mess everything up.
I have those two teams in the title game as well and the same result. Calipari has to win a championship one of these days.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
So who watched the Women's selection show...

I get sick of the Brittany Griner talk, and the people who even insinuate that she could play in the NBA.
I know she's a great women's college basketball player, but she's literally inches taller than the 2nd tallest player on the floor.

I'd look up average height, but ESPN doesn't even have rosters or stats on college home pages.

Say she's 4 inches taller than the average center or PF... And she's a good shot blocker.
That's like making Marcus Camby 7'5 with the same ability, of course he's going to block everyone.

On the highlights, these PGs who are like 5'11 just drive the lane and Griner stands there with her arms up and they shoot into her arms!

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
All KU had to do was beat Baylor and we at least could've had a best of 3.
But they couldn't...

KU has won me a lot of brackets and money in the past, so I can't really hate on them. In fact I'm indifferent to all college rivalries, because who cares.

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
dont pick cuse!!! they just got shit on!

Syracuse University sophomore men's basketball center Fab Melo did not travel with the team to Pittsburgh, and will not take part in the NCAA Tournament due to an eligibility issue. Given University policy and federal student privacy laws, no further details can be provided at this time.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...use-fab-melo-ineligible-for-ncaa-tournament/1

and fuck espn and there version of the emergency broadcast system for bracket shit!

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I want to thank Bud8weiser for the invite to his league. I now have 3 brackets going. I want to thank all the people who joined the league that I created as well.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Stormrider started one that I think most of us are in.
The League # is 129874
I think the password was virus, but I can't find the email...

I'm sure Storm won't care if I posted that, join up everyone.
And if that's not the password, send him a PM

It's on Yahoo

Edit - Oh wait, there was a number in front of virus, 105virus

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
I love filling out a bracket for the tourney, but the same handful of teams always screw me over.

Missouri, Louisville, Xavier, Wisconsin, Georgetown and Gonzaga

If I pick them to advance, they lose, if I pick them to lose, they win. And it's been consistent for years now. I don't think I've ever picked a Louisville or Xavier tourney game correctly in like the last 10 years

Top Bottom