2013 Philadelphia Phillies

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Tied up at the top of the 7th but they had to pinch hit for Cole.
He'll get a no-decision here.
#100 will have to wait til next season.

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Ump blew that call huge but his angle may have been obstructed.

Since I don't feel like switching forums, do any of you guys know if fios is going to get nhl center ice this season? I've googled it but can't get a straight answer and sometimes you lot know stuff.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Center Ice shows up on my Fios TV search.

Channels are in the 1470's and 80's.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Ah well. This might not end well.

New South Park is coming on.

Turn out the lights please.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
And apparently finish very early.

Couldn't get thru 2 innings.

The kid needs to go back down.

Have it on
But not really watching it
7-1 Braves

My food is more important right now

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I hate RAJ:
ATLANTA -- It looks like Kyle Kendrick will be back next season.

Phillies general manager Ruben Amaro Jr. ended speculation about Kendrick's future Saturday afternoon at Turner Field, when he said he planned to tender him a contract in the offseason.

Kendrick is eligible for salary arbitration. He made $4.5 million this season and is expected to receive a raise, despite posting a 3-9 record and 6.45 ERA in his final 14 starts. He went 16-14 with a 3.50 ERA in a 40-start stretch from April 29, 2012-June 25, 2013.

Kendrick finished the season on the disabled list with an injured right shoulder, but the Phillies are woefully thin with starting pitching depth, so Kendrick at least will provide them a durable arm going forward. Both sides say Kendrick's shoulder problems are not serious.

"I don't know why people are asking about that," Amaro said when asked if the Phillies plan to tender Kendrick a contract. "We will."

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Almost Pappelblown.
5-1 Phils going into the 9th.
5-4 your final score.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Bull pen game to finish the season.
A loss gets them a top 10 draft pick.

Bull pen game to finish the season.
A loss gets them a top 10 draft pick.
Your Phillies are much disappoint to me right now. 7-4 and now the bases are loaded with one out. And I hate that fucking tomahawk chop bullshit the Braves are playing.

Edit: And now they wild pitch in a run. Only hope the Cards can hold there lead now I guess.

Edit: 10-4 good buddy.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I'm in Phoenix on my way to Hawaii.

Fuck Atlanta and that chop shit.

Goodnight Phils fans.

Terrible season ends with an embarrassing loss. They went out with a whimper. Gonna be a long offseason. We'll see what next year holds. As long as RAJ is running the ship I don't have much faith. When you listen to him be interviewed he's such a pompous fuck.