2017 WWE thread about wrestling and things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
It's still real to me.

So, Okada-Omega got six stars from Meltzer. Anyone watch it yet or are you waiting for it to air on AXS TV next week?

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
I saw online New Japan Pro Wrestling is planing some shows in America.

I saw online New Japan Pro Wrestling is planing some shows in America.
Those will apparently be qualifying matches for the G1 Climax tournament to be held in L.A. in July. As for Okada-Omega, I'll watch that on AXS TV on Friday.

I want Sam to talk about that, just for the people who already hate him talking about WWE.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Those will apparently be qualifying matches for the G1 Climax tournament to be held in L.A. in July.
I also heard that the reason why NJPW is doing this is to increase there popularity in america, because they are sick of WWE stealing there top stars.

I also heard that the reason why NJPW is doing this is to increase there popularity in america, because they are sick of WWE stealing there top stars.
I suppose a guy with Kikutaro as his avatar would know.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I watched the Omega/Okada match on YouTube...really fucking good. I just set my DVR to record the replay of it, I want to hear it with JR's commentary instead of Kevin Kelly & Steve Corino

Just started the UK Tournament on the Network...pretty good so far, but I'm only on the 2nd match
I wonder if the finish of the Devlin vs. Burch match was planned. Looked kind of strange with him busting his head open & the bell ringing even though he kicked out

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Ahh fuck! I started watching this shit again. My friend just had to watch Raw one night and the fact that there's a ska guy and Puerto Rican travel agent gimmicks sucked me in.
Also, Kenny Omega is unreal.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
What's the deal with the uk championship? Will it be integrated into Raw or Smackdown, or are they adding a legit 3rd brand based in the uk?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Pretty sure the plan of attack is to create their own stand-alone UK based Network show a la NXT.

Loved seeing the beatdown of Reigns at the end of Raw; only just getting around to Smackdown later today

What's the deal with the uk championship? Will it be integrated into Raw or Smackdown, or are they adding a legit 3rd brand based in the uk?
Rumor has it that ICW and maybe a couple other promotions in the UK are going to be added to the Network and the title will be defended there.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Pretty sure the plan of attack is to create their own stand-alone UK based Network show a la NXT.
As long as they keep Vince Mcmahon away from it then it has a chance. He always fucks up a good idea somebody else has.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I'm pretty sure this Rumble is going to be really good. I'm amazed at how good shape Big Show is in...he's got fucking abs now. I'm sure they'll waste the obligatory celebrity spot on Shaq to set up a one on one match at Wrestlemania.

I think we're going to see a final 4 of Jericho, Zayn, Miz, and Strohman.

I'm picking Miz to win the Rumble; Charlotte to retain against Bailey, Owens to retain against Reigns, Cena to win the title, and I think The Club wins the Raw tag titles on the preshow...that starts at 5pm

Takeover: San Antonio is going to be pretty fucking awesome with Nakamura vs. Roode for the title

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
I am going to see AJ Styles, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Bayley, Undertaker, Shinsuke Nakamura, the Bobby Roode entrance, Chris Jericho, Kevin Owens, Sasha Banks, DIY, Asuka, and Charlotte. And I'm going to totally lose my shit if Tye Dillinger comes out at #10, and proceed to chant 10 for the next 20 countdowns. Ohh I hope Samoa Joe is in the Rumble and wins. Put him on Smackdown, push him to the moon.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I would love to see Joe come out and just fucking dominate

Normally, I have a decent idea who is going to win which match or at least feel like one person will, but with the exception of the Charlotte/Bayley match, I have no idea who is winning what. I think The Raw tag title match is going to have some sort of disputed finish where the refs think different teams win. Nia will beat Sasha. Nikki pins Alexa for the Smackdown women's tag fiasco to set up a program for Mania. Neville beats Swann and hopefully holds that belt for a year since he'll be the fourth person to hold it in as many months. Charlotte beats Bayle, maybe via Emmalina distraction. Reigns beats Owens. AJ beats Cena. I have no ideas who wins the Rumble. There are rumors that The Undertaker is fighting Reigns for the Universal title and Wyatt is winning the WWE Title at Elimination Chamber to fight Orton at Mania so it would either be Orton or the Undertaker. Unless they're turning Roman, him beating The Undertaker will be the final nail in his coffin and Orton/Wyatt doesn't need the title, so I don't think those are happening. I'm thinking maybe a debuting Samoa Joe wins.

I'm doing the Big 4 and their NXT Takeovers this year. Should be fun. Takeover tonight was a fun show, but the crowd chants are annoying as fuck.

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
So NXT is staying at my hotel. Gave a head nod to Bobby Roode this morning, took the elevator and chatted with Samoa Joe tonight, saw Norman Smiley, and the NXT ring announcer whose name I forget. Also met Xavier Woods at PAX South.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Alright boys and gir...more boys, starts in an hour and change. Buckle in for some shitty booking!

Status
Not open for further replies.