Lost 4-1
They blow
Hakstol still has a job
Fuckin' ridiculous

Lost 4-1
They blow
Hakstol still has a job
Fuckin' ridiculous
Lost 5-1 tonight. If he's not fired tomorrow I'll be shocked. No way he's on the bench Tuesday. It just can't happen.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Went to VA to visit the kids this weekend.

Looks like I didn't miss much.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Hak is gone. Scott Gordon from the Phantoms is the interim coach.

So instead of getting a legit coach they bring in a AAA coach. Thats not much better than a college coach. Pretty much a lateral move. I think I"m done for this season. If there is nothing else on I may put it on but I'm not going out of my way.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
So instead of getting a legit coach they bring in a AAA coach. Thats not much better than a college coach. Pretty much a lateral move. I think I"m done for this season. If there is nothing else on I may put it on but I'm not going out of my way.
Fletcher says he wants to do a very thorough coach search that could take a couple of months.
We all know this year is shit so I'm ok with him doing this right the 1st time.
He admits Gordon isn't his choice for the long term but Hak had to go.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Good goal. That was incidental contact and his foot was outside the crease.
They really need to get a solid definition for interference.

Hey Bud.
My kid went tonight. Buddy of his had an extra ticket.
Just texted me. Says he's never seen it so empty.
Hey BB.

Good. People are sending a message.

Although now would be the time for me to go. I enjoy going when the team isn't that good. Its 50/50 if you're going to see a win but at least I don't have to deal with a shit ton of people.

I'm thinking about starting to go to some races again. Ticket prices are still high for my liking but much less traffic and crowds make up for it a little.

Win. Would have posted it when they won but the site is particularly speedy this evening.

Perfect wrist shot from Clode
2-1 good guys in the 2nd

This game probably won't get tied up and go to OT :)

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Evening gents.
The kids are up from VA. Son and his wife went to the game.
Other son went Tuesday night. Hope the good play holds up.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Fletcher says he wants to do a very thorough coach search that could take a couple of months.
We all know this year is shit so I'm ok with him doing this right the 1st time.
He admits Gordon isn't his choice for the long term but Hak had to go.
Gordon coached the isles for 2 seasons. So he its not like he has zero nhl coaching experience before this like Hakstol did. Hes done very well running the bench for Phantoms plus hes had plenty of experience coaching our 2 goalie prospects (Stolarz and Hart). I still consider Stolarz a prospect

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Perfect record for the kid so far.
Hart had a rough start to his season in Lehigh Valley but he seemed to have turned it around. He had a good 10 game stretch right before he got called up. Hes looked stellar in his first 2 NHL games but thats not much of a sample size to even say he might be the first real deal weve had in net since before Roman Chekmanek lost his marbles and had to be traded to LA.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Hart had a rough start to his season in Lehigh Valley but he seemed to have turned it around. He had a good 10 game stretch right before he got called up. Hes looked stellar in his first 2 NHL games but thats not much of a sample size to even say he might be the first real deal weve had in net since before Roman Chekmanek lost his marbles and had to be traded to LA.
Oh I realize the kid is gonna have some rough games along the way but
he did look good to start. You know at some point the defense in front
of him is gonna flop and hang him out to dry but he didn't seem to be
too nervous to get his 1st start so that's a good thing.