2018/19 Flyers

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Fucking amazing. Down 3-1 and they come back to beat the Pens 4-3. Thats a great night.
Indeed. We drove past the Linc about a half an hour before game time and all the lots were packed.
It had to be close to a sell out if it wasn't. Looked like a football crowd tonight.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Speaking of the Linc. We were at a charity Beef & Beer tonight and I won several
door prizes. One was a basket of sports stuff, Eagles & Phillies Pint glasses, Fleece
blankets from the Flyers and the 76ers and a 76ers H2O bottle. The other was this:

Signed 2018 Pro-Bowl jersey

Speaking of the Linc. We were at a charity Beef & Beer tonight and I won several
door prizes. One was a basket of sports stuff, Eagles & Phillies Pint glasses, Fleece
blankets from the Flyers and the 76ers and a 76ers H2O bottle. The other was this:
Nice score.

Did you forget the picture.

Signed 2018 Pro-Bowl jersey
Damn thats awesome!

Said on the news today there were 69k people there
Damn

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
It was a sellout iirc. 69,700
Yeah. When built the Linc seated about 67,000. After they added the seats with the
last upgrades it comes in at just over 69,000. Toss in some SRO tickets and that's a
hell of a crowd for a hockey game.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Yeah. When built the Linc seated about 67,000. After they added the seats with the
last upgrades it comes in at just over 69,000. Toss in some SRO tickets and that's a
hell of a crowd for a hockey game.
Indeed. I was at the CBP for the winter classic and that was a crazy sellout crowd and it was cold af. I can only imagine what it was like at the linc with 20k+ more people

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Indeed. I was at the CBP for the winter classic and that was a crazy sellout crowd and it was cold af. I can only imagine what it was like at the linc with 20k+ more people
I've been at the Linc for football games and that has been insanely loud.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
And they never learn. This didn't work out for Vikings fans either.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I was bummed they apparently never tried to make a deal with him.
I have no idea what the cap numbers look like but they have a lot
of younger guys and Hexy helped clean up some of Homer's bad
deals but I guess they are moving in another direction.