2018 Golden Globes Nominations

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
OH MY GOD. THAT WAS AMAZING. SANDRA OH WAS IN SIDEWAYS. PAUL GIAMATTI WAS IN SIDEWAYS. HE WAS IN AMERICAN SPLENDOR. I LOVE THAT MOVIE. THEREFORE I LOVE SANDRA OH. SHE CAN DO NO WRONG. OH HOW GLORIOUS! SAMBERG IS GLORIOUS! OH IS GLORIOUS! THAT MONOLOGUE IS GLORIOUS! YOU ARE GLORIOUS! JACUZZI BILLY IS GLORIOUS! EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING GLORIOUS!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?! I'VE NEVER SEEN HOT ROD AND NOW IT'S MY FAVORITE FUCKING MOVIE!
This is all the fucking time with you. YOU EVEN FUCKING DID IT WITH ANDY FUCKING SAMBERG!
I think you may want to take a look at the trailer. The target audience isn't brothas and teen girls, it's people who still watch SNL and think Andy Samberg is funny.
I like Brooklyn 99. And the reviews are good. Not on my line up though.

It's for Lonely Island fans more than fans of modern music. So a good decade plus difference.
Can I get a Jr Archivist Badge for pulling that one up @HandPanzer

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
This is all the fucking time with you. YOU EVEN FUCKING DID IT WITH ANDY FUCKING SAMBERG!

Can I get a Jr Archivist Badge for pulling that one up @HandPanzer
Clearly I think Andy Samberg is the most talented, infallible person to ever trod our globe.

Pigdango

Donator
Clearly I think Andy Samberg is the most talented, infallible person to ever trod our globe.
We've moved on, thanks to the discovery that God once said "What if I merged Alexandra Daddario and Krysten Ritter? What would that look like?"

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It's a fucking awards show. What did you expect? It's not the Gaming Awards, which according to @BIV is the greatest televised event in history.

I'm glad Bale and Colman won if it's any consolation.
I didn't say that. I said it gets far better numbers than the Golden Globes or Oscars, which it does. It's not even close.

It's also far more entertaining, but that's subjective.

Pigdango

Donator
I didn't say that. I said it gets far better numbers than the Golden Globes or Oscars, which it does. It's not even close.

It's also far more entertaining, but that's subjective.
Aren't you comparing worldwide internet watching of the Marios (I don't care what the award is called, in my mind it's a gold Mario, and I'll thank you not to correct me) to United States only viewers of Awards Shows?

Also, even if you are, you're completely full of shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2017#Broadcast_and_viewership

"Keighley reported that around 11.5 million viewers watched the show, tripling the 3.8 million viewers from The Game Awards 2016"

THR compiled a partial worldwide audience for the 2015 Oscars, and it was around 60 million.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscars-worldwide-tv-audience-867554