2018 NFL Season Thread

mr. sin

Cowboys cut Dez Bryant on Friday the 13th

:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

He's saying he wants to stay in the division. I don't see that happening with Philly or NY. But maybe he goes to Washington to further his homoerotic relationship with Josh Norman.

Mayfield, Barkley, Darnold go 1 2 3.

Of course Mayfield will be a flop, because Cleveland.

Eagles trade up to steal Dallas Goedert, a TE, from Dallas on the day Jason Witten retires.
:haha7:

Eagles pick up backup RB Matt Jones. The guy is a fumble machine.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
So Rams...19-0? or flop?

I like the Vikings again. I don't especially like Cousins and I think that signing fucks the future but I like them this year.

"Male sideline dancers in the NFL? Maybe they aren't protesting anything; maybe NFL players just like being on their knees."

--Donald Trump, President for life

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
So Rams...19-0? or flop?

I like the Vikings again. I don't especially like Cousins and I think that signing fucks the future but I like them this year.
Are the Rams supposed to be good? When the hell did this happen? Can’t I just say “Pats” and be done with it?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Are the Rams supposed to be good? When the hell did this happen? Can’t I just say “Pats” and be done with it?
Talent wise, they are most loaded team in history. Have you seen what they did this offseason? Who knows if their QB and coach are for real? I'm more certain of the latter.

And yes Pats is always the right answer.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Talent wise, they are most loaded team in history. Have you seen what they did this offseason? Who knows if their QB and coach are for real? I'm more certain of the latter.

And yes Pats is always the right answer.
I stopped paying attention to the off-season after the Broncos got Casey Kasem.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
@Pigdango The offense was great last year and they added Cooks this year. But the D is ridiculous. Suh and Donald up the middle and Talib and Peters at corner.