2018 WWE, NJPW, ROH, etc Thread

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
if rhonda doesn't win the belt in this match wwe is fake and full of shit.
if the writers are smart, and they're very much not, they'll have bliss retain. It's Rouseys' 4th match? 5th?

She's bugged me since she high tailed it and quit after her loses in UFC. Fucking ridiculous. She loses in 45 seconds, and quits? All to say 'I want to go home and have babies instead! Because I have a sad!' and that's 'strong'? That's 'bad'? And again, they airbrush the shit out of her mole in the promo shots. Last I checked, that big ol' fucker is still on there. I'd be happy if she fucked off to the kitchen she left UFC for originally.

And look at that. The writers aren't smart.

mr. sin

that dude in the audience had the match figured out.....spear 123 rr wins

I enjoyed Summer Slam for the most part, even the main event. Rollins and Ziggler put on another awesome match.

For someone who is a legit badass, Rousey sure is a bad trash-talker. Her attempts to talk shit were the worst part of her match. The awkward Bella Twins came at the end was a close 2nd.

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
My wife and I are trying to figure out if the stuff that comes out of Samoa Joe when he sweats is gravy or pineapple juice.

mr. sin

My wife and I are trying to figure out if the stuff that comes out of Samoa Joe when he sweats is gravy or pineapple juice.

did you see the slobber spraying out on top on romans head during summerslam?

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Adam Page's talking boots in the BTE videos are starting to freak me out.

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
Those fucking idiots in WWE creative just refuse to listen to fan reactions. They'll stick to their stupid plan to the end and turn poor Becky Lynch into the female Roman Reigns. Talented, hard-working, and booed in totally the way you don't want. I've been dying for them to give her a push, and they're gonna totally blow it.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Those fucking idiots in WWE creative just refuse to listen to fan reactions. They'll stick to their stupid plan to the end and turn poor Becky Lynch into the female Roman Reigns. Talented, hard-working, and booed in totally the way you don't want. I've been dying for them to give her a push, and they're gonna totally blow it.
Saw this on Squared Circle:

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
So i was on Squared Circle and i see this post titled "The line to meet CM Punk at Pro Wrestling Tees"

Yesterdays Hero

FRS isn't working properly today. Anyone have a link?

NM. Got one.

Renee Young is awful on Mic. She's as good as Suzyn Waldman. 'Equality' at the expense of a good product. Hooray.

The Audience shots after a nearfall are funny. Just absolute shock and awe with mouths agape so big they can fit entire fists in them.

Last edited:

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
FRS isn't working properly today. Anyone have a link?

NM. Got one.

Renee Young is awful on Mic. She's as good as Suzyn Waldman. 'Equality' at the expense of a good product. Hooray.

The Audience shots after a nearfall are funny. Just absolute shock and awe with mouths agape so big they can fit entire fists in them.

I'm using first row because vipbox wasn't working.

She's WAY better than Coach/Booker/King.

I hate audience shots.

Yesterdays Hero

Renee Young is awful
I'm using first row because vipbox wasn't working.

She's WAY better than Coach/Booker/King.

I hate audience shots.
If FR is laggy, lemme know. Got a really good source now.

She's better than those 3, yes. But that's the same as saying a kick in the nuts with a cowboy boot is preferable to a kick in the nuts with a steeltoe workboot.

They're funny shots. They get the retarded marks that could actually not have downs, but they're actually inbred.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Renee Young is awful

If FR is laggy, lemme know. Got a really good source now.

She's better than those 3, yes. But that's the same as saying a kick in the nuts with a cowboy boot is preferable to a kick in the nuts with a steeltoe workboot.

They're funny shots. They get the retarded marks that could actually not have downs, but they're actually inbred.
Some of the feeds were, but I think I'm on feed 7 and it's been pretty solid for the last hour or so, thanks!
At worst, I'm just not really noticing that she's talking all that much, which, if someone has to be there I'll take at a minimum of so may goddamn annoying people in that position.
Yeah, they had a shot of some thing with shoulder length red hair earlier I think holding a replica title and I wasn't sure if it was an ugly girl or weird looking guy/retard.