2018 WWE, NJPW, ROH, etc Thread

What a dogshit ending. As per usual.
Yup. I really liked the PPV up to that point. They had an entertaining match killed by an illogical ending. Why not have Brock F5 Roman onto Braun and make that the way Roman wins if they wanted to keep the belt on him while protecting Braun? A No Contest after the Hardy/Orton match had an ending after Jeff went through a table face-first from the top of the cage????

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
History of WWE Championship belt.

I wished they used the 2002-2005 one longer, that's a great design.

Also the 1983-1984 big green belt is butt ugly.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
So i saw this on amazon today,

More fetishizing of the territory system, a system whose purpose was the oligopolize and cartelize the wrestling business and keep promoters leveraged against performers, and was built and maintained through the same tactics that Vince McMahon used to destroy it for personal gain. Fuck the territory system.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
So this happened before Bound For Glory.

Then,

Last edited:

rallybri

Man. After seeing the Evolution reunion on Smackdown last night, I’d be shocked if Ric Flair wasn’t a spooky ghost by this time next year. That last health scare brought him right to the edge and he looks like he’s about ready to take the final leap.

rallybri

Roman just announced that he has leukemia? Just said his goodbyes and relinquished the title. Ambrose and Rollins met him at the top of the ramp for a tearful salute. Wow...

mr. sin

would've been nice if everyone backstage came out to support roman..... but this wont be a goodbye...... calling it now he will bw back at royal rumble

That's how much of a heel leukemia is, it's the one thing that will make everyone cheer Reigns.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
would've been nice if everyone backstage came out to support roman..... but this wont be a goodbye...... calling it now he will bw back at royal rumble
1 in 4 survive AML. I mean....he might be back. But it's not looking great.