2018 WWE, NJPW, ROH, etc Thread

Evolution was one of the better PPVs of the year. The crowd was really into most of the show instead of doing the "let's make it all about us" chants that seem to take over PPVs lately. The Becky/Charlotte Last Woman Standing Match was the best of the night in my opinion.

rallybri

All in all, it was pretty solid. The one downside was learning that Lita (and probably Trish) should never see the inside of a ring again. Not w/o a shit ton of training to knock off the ring rust anyway. Leave the past in the past.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Crown Jewel could be the worst ppv in all over WWE history. Read the recap. Wow was that awful.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Crown Jewel could be the worst ppv in all over WWE history. Read the recap. Wow was that awful.
I fully agree. It was terrible. I think I’m done with the network for a while. I barely watch Raw or Smackdown anymore. It’s just too tedious. It’s the same shit over and over.

Yesterdays Hero

I fully agree. It was terrible. I think I’m done with the network for a while. I barely watch Raw or Smackdown anymore. It’s just too tedious. It’s the same shit over and over.
Recaps and that's it. There's no fucking way I could have sat through almost 4 hours of 'that'. I might be off my rocker, but isn't ROH/NJPW just better?

Yesterdays Hero

So....this happened. (Dunno how to imbed twitter stuff because I don't use twitter)

pic.twitter.com/VVPesOawYz

pic.twitter.com/MtacWogWkN

Nia legit layed out Becky. Gave Becky a concussion and a broken nose. She's not going to be at Survivor Series, so the Ronda/Becky match is scrapped until WM supposedly. There's plenty of videos of Nia fucking up a match. Guess it pays to be related to Rock, otherwise she'd be done like Kennedy back when.

mr. sin

So....this happened. (Dunno how to imbed twitter stuff because I don't use twitter)

pic.twitter.com/VVPesOawYz

pic.twitter.com/MtacWogWkN

Nia legit layed out Becky. Gave Becky a concussion and a broken nose. She's not going to be at Survivor Series, so the Ronda/Becky match is scrapped until WM supposedly. There's plenty of videos of Nia fucking up a match. Guess it pays to be related to Rock, otherwise she'd be done like Kennedy back when.

Yesterdays Hero

She's untalented. She's overweight. Slothful. No interest in pushing her skill in the ring. Accident prone. Her image is absolute shit and pushes the inclusivity narrative, which in the business of wrestling is never a good idea. Get gone.
Yup. The only fans she has are other fat women on Twitter.

Yesterdays Hero

Yup. The only fans she has are other fat women on Twitter.
Let's see how long she lasts after having an 'Oospie' versus Rousey that puts her on the shelf like Becky. You will not see that fat shit versus any Woman wrestler but midcards at most for a long long time, if ever.

Let's see how long she lasts after having an 'Oospie' versus Rousey that puts her on the shelf like Becky. You will not see that fat shit versus any Woman wrestler but midcards at most for a long long time, if ever.
Hopefully the both get career-ending injuries.

Bobobie

I'm guessing this isn't scripted? He's an actual former disgruntled employee of the the WWE that Mcmahon Fiiiiiirrrrred.

Enzo is the definition of trash. The guy loves getting kicked out of places lately, too.

In other news, an underage girl has accused James Ellsworth of sending her nude selfies. It's safe to say he won't be getting any WWE gigs anytime soon.