2019 Motorsports/NASCAR

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Gonna set the DVR in case I fall asleep. The best part of this race is at night.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Might as well set it for tomorrow morning too.
Starts back up on NBCsn at 6am.

Oh great. Fucking Stavast and her wonderful voice. I've never heard someone have more trouble speaking, who gets paid to speak for a living.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Oh Christ of Newark, I leave for a few minutes, and the the top 40 DJ is in the anchor seat. :rolleyes:

Oh Christ of Newark, I leave for a few minutes, and the the top 40 DJ is in the anchor seat. :rolleyes:
:haha7:

Yeah I'm sad I missed most of Diffey's stint. But thats probably good that Rick is on over night which means Leigh will be back on in the morning through the finish.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Christ. Its 57° right now and Jr. and Letarte are dressed up like Nanook of the North.
i don't know how they do it.
I'll give any of them $100 to come hang with me on Wednesday. :haha7::haha7::haha7:

i don't know how they do it.
I'll give any of them $100 to come hang with me on Wednesday. :haha7::haha7::haha7:

Nice. I'd like to experience that. Its supposed to be a low of 0° here on Wednesday night. I've felt negative but always single digits. Much colder with the wind chill. Now with -23° and 16mph winds thats going to be be really cold. Crazy thing is I'd still be wearing shorts.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Nice. I'd like to experience that. Its supposed to be a low of 0° here on Wednesday night. I've felt negative but always single digits. Much colder with the wind chill. Now with -23° and 16mph winds thats going to be be really cold. Crazy thing is I'd still be wearing shorts.
Shorts. Dumbass. You're one of those. :haha7:

[wavy]

It'll be within 5 deg. to the coldest I've experienced. I'm curious to see how low it can go.

Shorts. Dumbass. You're one of those. :haha7:

[wavy]

It'll be within 5 deg. to the coldest I've experienced. I'm curious to see how low it can go.
:haha7: I am. 365 days a year. Both times we've had snow this year I've been out shoveling in shorts. I'm sure the neighbors think the new guy is nuts. I've sledded with my kids in shorts already. As long as my upper body is warm I'm good. Unless I'm going to be outside for hours.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
:haha7: I am. 365 days a year. Both times we've had snow this year I've been out shoveling in shorts. I'm sure the neighbors think the new guy is nuts. I've sledded with my kids in shorts already. As long as my upper body is warm I'm good. Unless I'm going to be outside for hours.
Otay, I'll give YOU the $100 to come hang with me on Wednesday...wearing shorts. We can go down to the river and get some Eagle shots. :haha7:

Ok, fellas. Gonna call it a night. Back to watching in the morning. Night.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Woke up to see the race was red flagged.
Must be some bad rain to stop it.
Gonna run thru the DVR of last night then see what is happening.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
:haha7:

Yeah I'm sad I missed most of Diffey's stint. But thats probably good that Rick is on over night which means Leigh will be back on in the morning through the finish.
You were *mostly* correct. I woke up an hour ago and heard Kasey Kasem...FILLING TIME! :eek: But now, Diffey is back. Phew!

Annnnnnd, we're racing again!

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
This isn't auto racing, it's powerboat racing.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Lots of water and cautions. Dinger says it's the worst he's ever seen.

Morning fellas.

So they red flag it but the time doesn't stop?

The rooster tails coming off the cars in the wet is awesome.

Its 2019, we haven't figured out a way to put rain guards on the cameras so the lenses don't get wet?

Caution every 2 laps. This is like an ARCA race.

Wow. You could not see that car until he slammed into the back of it. These conditions are shit.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Well at least they have the right sponsor for this.

This shits over. There is heavier rain coming.