2019 Motorsports/NASCAR

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Jeff Gluck on Twitter just bailed. Says he was just too tired.
Don't think he's missing anything.

This is fucking embarrassing. They have access to radar. They know its not letting up. Its only getting worse. 1:30 under red flag when they know it should have been called when they red flagged it. Just stupid. Probably working with NBC to keep people watching the broadcast so they can keep people watching the commercials.

Stavast is the worst. Awful voice. Can't speak. Fucking terrible.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
I had to bail at 11am cst, so I missed the ending (apparently without missing anything)

Regardless, good for Alonso y Cadillac.

FYI...NBCsn is airing a 1 hour recap tomorrow at 11am (cst) and several times next weekend. Hopefully they'll show the podiums.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Sorry for the multi-posts, but this is what I was trying to find earlier...

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I had it all on the DVR so I just FF'd thru the red and yellow flags.
That had to be the worst conditions I've ever seen at Daytona.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
ESPN killed off Jayski...BASTARDS!!!

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Late Model dirt races from Tampa on MAVtv tonight.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Schedule today in Daytona for NASCAR
Clash practice @ 10:30 east - FS1
500 practice #1 @ 1:05 east - FS1
500 practice #2 @ 2:05 east - FS1

For Sunday:
500 qualifying @ 12:10 east - FOX
Clash @ 3:00 east - FS1

After that it's quiet until Thursday when the truck series
starts practice and the Duels go off at night.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Clash Crash....
Chase, Hamlin, Harvick and Newman pile up.

Looks like Chase cut off Newman to start the wreck.

Harrison Burton wins the ARCA race. His mom hasn't stopped being any less annoying since when Jeff was in the car going for the win.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Harrison Burton wins the ARCA race. His mom hasn't stopped being any less annoying since when Jeff was in the car going for the win.
I saw that on twitter. Actually watching the DVR of that now.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Truex looked good in his new Gibbs ride in practice today.

Truex looked good in his new Gibbs ride in practice today.
Which isn't unexpected. Truex and Pearn still together under the JGR roof now instead of just a satellite. We all know the 18 is still the flagship but the 19 is gonna be right there as well.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Which isn't unexpected. Truex and Pearn still together under the JGR roof now instead of just a satellite. We all know the 18 is still the flagship but the 19 is gonna be right there as well.
Yeah well I see some friction in the future. I just don't see Kunt being
happy to play 2nd fiddle to Marty if the 19 wins more than the 18.

Yeah well I see some friction in the future. I just don't see Kunt being
happy to play 2nd fiddle to Marty if the 19 wins more than the 18.
That very well could be. I've seen many places that people think it was more of a move to get Pearn under the JGR umbrella. Truex is a bonus for a few years. There are plenty of up and coming drivers for Toyota just waiting in the wings for all of those seats. You've gotta figure if Denny doesn't get it turned around he's gonna be out of the 11 sooner rather than later for Bell. There is no way is JGR going to let him get away. They'd be stupid. Jones is young and has time in the 20. Kyle isn't going anywhere. Martin is already 38. In todays Nascar that getting long in the tooth. 2 maybe 3 years and he's gonna get the booth for the next up and coming driver.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Not a fan of the single lap overtime rule ARCA is using on the plate tracks.

Not a fan of the single lap overtime rule ARCA is using on the plate tracks.
I'm not either but I understand. That series MUST finish under green. Sometimes they have a tough time completely 1 lap of OT on the plate tracks like last year at Daytona. It was a clusterfuck. With all the wrecks and red flags that race took longer to finish than the 500 takes. It was really bad.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I'm not either but I understand. That series MUST finish under green. Sometimes they have a tough time completely 1 lap of OT on the plate tracks like last year at Daytona. It was a clusterfuck. With all the wrecks and red flags that race took longer to finish than the 500 takes. It was really bad.
Yeah I remember that but they kinda cheat their own rule about ending under green.
By doing that they can use the " once the white flag flies the next flag ends it" rule
so they only need 1 attempt and it doesn't really have to end under green.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Qualifying on. Fox has the spooky ghost car tracker going.