Wackbag Staff
A trio of night races this week.
Trucks tonight.
Busch tomorrow.
Cup race Saturday night.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Rookie Tyler Ankrum wins his 1st race when Brett Moffit runs out of gas.

Ankrum gets the win! Very cool. Love seeing all these first time winners. Thats a bummer for Moffitt though.

Oh this is douchey. She is so in over her head its ridiculous. This wreck wasn't her fault for once but with how she normally drives and the trucks she's taken out, for her to pull this is embarrassing. She needs to take a step back and reconsider who path. She needs more time in ARCA before she's ready to run a truck. She's absolutely looking like Danicunt 2.0. And I wanted her to do well. I still do but she's following the same path. Going after drivers knowing they can't do anything. Posting hot pictures on social media. She's more worried about fame than racing. I'm glad Hallie Deegan seems to be in it for racing and not the other bullshit.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
The beaner wins the pole for tomorrow's race.

Busch race starts next.

Bell wins stage one. I really hate how both NBC decided to copy Fox and have the track audio so loud in the mix it drowns out the booth half the time.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I really do enjoy these lower tier races without the cup drivers.
I know they say it's good for the drivers to learn from them but
I like to see these guys fighting to win and not just finish good.

I really do enjoy these lower tier races without the cup drivers.
I know they say it's good for the drivers to learn from them but
I like to see these guys fighting to win and not just finish good.
Yeah I always like to see the drivers from that series battling and not watch the field run for 2nd behind a Cup driver.

Cold Custard earned that one. Bell was strong tonight but it wasn't meant to be. GMS must be garbage this year. JHN did better in the Nemco 8 car.

Christ who directs this shit? NBC's coverage is much better than Fox but why are they playing music with lyrics so high in the mix at the same time the commentators are talking?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Christ who directs this shit? NBC's coverage is much better than Fox but why are they playing music with lyrics so high in the mix at the same time the commentators are talking?
I've gotten to the point where I don't watch often after the checkers fly.

I've gotten to the point where I don't watch often after the checkers fly.
I turn it off a lot of times too unless someone I like wins or Blaney has a good finish and they MAY interview him. (They almost never do and gave them a nice jab for it on the GCoE this week.) I just hadn't changed it yet.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Another Benz front row lockout in Britain but this time it's not Hamilton P1.

LeClerc is P3 but Sebs is back in 6th. He's not having a good time.