2019 Motorsports/NASCAR

Qualifying on. Fox has the spooky ghost car tracker going.
Thats a feature I've always liked. Probably from my video game playing days. Played a lot of racing games and there were a lot of ghost overlays.

Its gonna be tough to hold off those HMS cars but if the 8 car sits on the pole or even the front row the tin foil hat brigade will be in their glory.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Hemric put down a solid lap but the HMS cars were fast.

Byron on the pole. Front row lockout with the 88 and the 4 fastest cars. At least in single car speed HMS has figured out the Camaro in the off season. Chads the cock of the walk. Byron has got to be excited as shit with Chad as CC. "8 championships here i come!" - Willy B probably.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
My kid had his son out at Liberty University this weekend for a diving competition.
Said its a beautiful school.

Bowman making excuses. "Must have caught a gust of wind." No maybe he just fucking beat you. Be happy for your teammate and move the fuck on.

The new Nascar on Fox studio is ridiculous. Just because you can do things with green screen you don't have to make the place look cavernous.

I'm glad Byron is 21 now. I hate that "21 Means 21" shit for under 21 pole winners.

Set the DVR because mom was stopping by. Thanks to the rain delay I caught up pretty quick.

Go Blaney, Chase, and Suarez! Gotta wait until Thursday to add Bubba.

You just cannot pull out of line. Its like throwing out an anchor.

Turn them off.
Go to your preferences and check the box to disable holiday styling.
Nice. Thanks. I liked the Christmas and New Year stuff but the hearts were a tad much.

Now if I could just get that "You haven't joined any rooms." Chat bar off the bottom of the screen I'd be thrilled.

Nice. Thanks. I liked the Christmas and New Year stuff but the hearts were a tad much.

Now if I could just get that "You haven't joined any rooms." Chat bar off the bottom of the screen I'd be thrilled.
I figured it out. Had to find the disable chat click box!