2019 Motorsports/NASCAR

These rain delays keep coming at very opportune times for me not to miss anything. Thanks mother nature.

Terrible Clash. Single file. No action. Too many rain delays. (I understand that can't be helped for.) Most deserving driver (I also understand deserving doesn't mean anything either.) gets wrecked by the guy who wins due to weather. Nothing against JJ but thats bullshit.

Shouldn't Kurt be the winner. JJ passed below the yellow. They'll go with the "he was forced down there to avoid a collision".

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Well that was an interesting end. Had company come over so I saw it but
couldn't post for a while. JJ's a lucky fucker.

I wonder if that's what we'll see in the 500 this time around. Pretty shitty racing.
I"m pretty sure this is exactly what we're going to see. Exact same package. We'll see if the new package at Dega helps at all. They didn't want to roll the new package out first week at Daytona and have it ruin the 500 but they knew what they had with this package from last season. Its shit. Its going to be really boring I fear. Just single file up by the wall for 195 laps. and 5 laps of a shit show because no ones been racing all day and they don't know how the cars really handle in traffic.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I"m pretty sure this is exactly what we're going to see. Exact same package. We'll see if the new package at Dega helps at all. They didn't want to roll the new package out first week at Daytona and have it ruin the 500 but they knew what they had with this package from last season. Its shit. Its going to be really boring I fear. Just single file up by the wall for 195 laps. and 5 laps of a shit show because no ones been racing all day and they don't know how the cars really handle in traffic.
More than likely. We'll see when they run the Duels on Thursday.

More than likely. We'll see when they run the Duels on Thursday.
Chance are the product won't be any better. Track will be cool running at night just like it was today with the cloud cover and rain cooling the track. Not exactly going to effect handling. Oh well. Just have to get through Daytona and then we'll see what we've got with the new package.

Not only is this the wrong thread. Its the wrong site. Haha.

Last edited:
Evening fellas.

Between the Clash and Duel #1 I think its a pretty safe bet, the 500 is going to be a single file snoozefest.