2019 Motorsports/NASCAR

Ugh. There is the 42's great luck at Homestead. :( Probably a good thing he never made the final 4 at Miami. It would have been such a letdown.

Denny pushing water. Motor is gonna blow if they don't pit. They're gonna pit and that'll likely take them out of it.

7 second lead for Kunt
Anybody But Kunt

Please let him blow up

I've moved past my hate for Kyle. Probably halfway through last season. I don't begrudge anyone who continues to hate him. I get it. I've just moved past it. I've spent too much of my time watching Nascar hating drivers instead of appreciating their talent while they were in their prime. I did it with Gordon and regret it. I didn't hate Jimmie but got tired of seeing him win constantly and didn't appreciate his run. While I want the drivers I like to win and do well, I'm not going to waste my time hating great drivers just because they win and they're not my favorite driver.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
I've moved past my hate for Kyle. Probably halfway through last season. I don't begrudge anyone who continues to hate him. I get it. I've just moved past it. I've spent too much of my time watching Nascar hating drivers instead of appreciating their talent while they were in their prime. I did it with Gordon and regret it. I didn't hate Jimmie but got tired of seeing him win constantly and didn't appreciate his run. While I want the drivers I like to win and do well, I'm not going to waste my time hating great drivers just because they win and they're not my favorite driver.
Reported!

Tssss

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
Lew Ham gets the final F1 pole, Bottas 2nd but he's going to the back so Max will be P2.

Lewis puts a nice little exclamation point on the season with a win today. Now the long cold off season. No racing to watch until the Chili Bowl.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Is that the current F1 game from Code Masters?
Real Racing 3 (or RR3)

They just came out with the very first F1 update on Monday. Pick any of the 20 cars/drivers, and race multiple challenges. If you make it through the gauntlet, you win the car. In fact, the series was at Abu Dhabi, so the timing was perfect.

Real Racing 3 (or RR3)

They just came out with the very first F1 update on Monday. Pick any of the 20 cars/drivers, and race multiple challenges. If you make it through the gauntlet, you win the car. In fact, the series was at Abu Dhabi, so the timing was perfect.
Nice. I downloaded that. Played a few times but then stopped. No reason why. I'll have to check it out. You don't have to be at a certainly level to play the F1 cars do you?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Nice. I downloaded that. Played a few times but then stopped. No reason why. I'll have to check it out. You don't have to be at a certainly level to play the F1 cars do you?
I don't think so, but it absolutely helps to have some fairly deep game experience because of how damn fast the game is with these F1 cars.

If you only played a few times, I'm guessing you were using a cellphone. I only play on my 10" tablet. I tried it a few times on my 5.5" phone, and it SUCKED.

EDIT: Here's the wiki on the update. Plus, every tip/trick/faq for every car/race/series/event is in amongst the many pages...somewhere.
https://rr3.fandom.com/wiki/Formula_1®_Etihad_Airways_Abu_Dhabi_Grand_Prix™_2019

Last edited:
I don't think so, but it absolutely helps to have some fairly deep game experience because of how damn fast the game is with these F1 cars.

If you only played a few times, I'm guessing you were using a cellphone. I only play on my 10" tablet. I tried it a few times on my 5.5" phone, and it SUCKED.

EDIT: Here's the wiki on the update. Plus, every tip/trick/faq for every car/race/series/event is in amongst the many pages...somewhere.
https://rr3.fandom.com/wiki/Formula_1®_Etihad_Airways_Abu_Dhabi_Grand_Prix™_2019

I had played on my iPad mini. That has since shit the bed. Got the update on my iPhone. Won't work right for some reason though. I run the first challenge and it keeps completely resetting the app. Got tired of trying after the fifth time last night.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
I had played on my iPad mini. That has since shit the bed. Got the update on my iPhone. Won't work right for some reason though. I run the first challenge and it keeps completely resetting the app. Got tired of trying after the fifth time last night.
That sucks. It seems that many people seem to have problems using iPhones, as there are multiple threads on the wiki page looking for advice.

I've always been a mac guy (home desktop & work), but my pad is a $100 Amazon HD-10, and I've never owned an iPhone (despite being a long time stockholder) :meh: