2019 NFL Season Thread

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Watch Flacco have the season of his life now.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Watch Flacco have the season of his life now.
I’m actually trying to decide if this is worse than them drafting Tebow. Of course, Tebow did accidentally win a playoff game before my prediction of catastrophic failure came true.

A lot of those college style guys manage to fake it for a little while until the NFL catches up to them. It always does though. It’s why that Ravens QB will flare out quickly. It’s easy to fake your way through when you only have to do it for a season or two in college. When you have to make a career of it, it never works.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I’m actually trying to decide if this is worse than them drafting Tebow. Of course, Tebow did accidentally win a playoff game before my prediction of catastrophic failure came true.

A lot of those college style guys manage to fake it for a little while until the NFL catches up to them. It always does though. It’s why that Ravens QB will flare out quickly. It’s easy to fake your way through when you only have to do it for a season or two in college. When you have to make a career of it, it never works.
Vick is the only one who made it work and he was a good passer. I think Murray has a chance to make it work. He's not as fast as Vick, no one is, but he might be as good a passer.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I'd take him in Miami tbh. Of course, I grew up watching them during the Gus Frerotte era.
Well sure, he's serviceable enough, might even be the key to actually making it to 8 wins.

But now you've got... Uh. Tannehill? Well, I'm sure he or someone will finally be the deciding factor this year. Surely this year.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Well sure, he's serviceable enough, might even be the key to actually making it to 8 wins.

But now you've got... Uh. Tannehill? Well, I'm sure he or someone will finally be the deciding factor this year. Surely this year.

I'm thinkin' Super Bowl.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I'd take him in Miami tbh. Of course, I grew up watching them during the Gus Frerotte era.
Tannehill is better and younger than Flacco. I would take that trade in a heartbeat.

The real problem is Keenum is also better than Flacco.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
This is going to be entertaining...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Bob Kraft accused of soliciting a prostitute.
Christ.
Who cares?

Prostitution should be legal in the U.S.

Hell, at 77, I'd be happy it's still functioning, and wouldn't mind the "negative" press.

What a maroon.
Not even a high class hooker.
A fucking rub and tug in a strip mall.
But also this.

Because you have over 6 billion dollars FFS.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I hope I'm fit enough to be arrested for soliciting prostitutes when I'm 77, too. And I also saw that there was a guy arrested born in 1934, what a Goddamm hero. Bless them.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Exactly. I don't have a problem with prostitution and do believe it should be
legal but since it's not and he's got the cash, have a brain and use a better
source of poon-tang.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
All the cash he has.. He could have a stable of women in-house or whatever. Just plain dumb.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Who cares?

Prostitution should be legal in the U.S.

Hell, at 77, I'd be happy it's still functioning, and wouldn't mind the "negative" press.

But also this.

Yeah, I see this as a complete who cares story. Kraft should too.