2019 NFL Season Thread

Jason Witten leaving MNF, returning to Dallas. Everybody's a winner.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Looks like the Browns may win the AFC North this year.
The Giants might not win a game.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Looks like the Browns may win the AFC North this year.
The Giants might not win a game.
If this post was reversed to say the Giants may win their division and the Browns might not win a game it would have the same chance of being accurate.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
If this post was reversed to say the Giants may win their division and the Browns might not win a game it would have the same chance of being accurate.
Thanks for recognizing sarcasm.:action-sm

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Careers are going down in flames left and right this off season. First Big dick Nick signs with the jags, then OBJ gets shipped to the Browns, Beasely goes to the Bills, now Bell is going to the JEST

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
GM of a bad team: "Our goal this offseason is to sign an overpaid malcontent. The future of our franchise is bright."

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
GM of a bad team: "Our goal this offseason is to sign an overpaid malcontent. The future of our franchise is bright."
On paper it's hard to call the Brown trade and deal a bad move for the Raiders. Everything I've seen says the Steelers got completely ripped off.

Short term at least the Raiders and Jets are likely to improve on their 4-12 records from last year, but they may have also improved on them by simply drafting well. They still have a chance to do that, so we'll see.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
My first thought is, yeah probably, but if your past includes punching/choking a bitch and severe child abuse, you may never get another snap. No matter how talented you are.
Well, sure. But we don't live in that idealistic world. Adrian Peterson had a very similar accusation and he got back on the field because, well, rushing yards. Hell, I'm surprised Ray Rice isn't in silver and black yet.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Well, sure. But we don't live in that idealistic world. Adrian Peterson had a very similar accusation and he got back on the field because, well, rushing yards. Hell, I'm surprised Ray Rice isn't in silver and black yet.
1. This would be worse than what AP did.
2. AP didn't have the punching/choking charge too.
3. It's 2019.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
1. This would be worse than what AP did.
2. AP didn't have the punching/choking charge too.
3. It's 2019.
Hm.
Well, can't really refute any of those points. Still though, sometimes it seems like skill makes a lot of bad behavior 'forgettable'.

My first thought is, yeah probably, but if your past includes punching/choking a bitch and severe child abuse, you may never get another snap. No matter how talented you are.
Yeah if its true, then I think he is done. Especially when you can make an argument that getting the opportunity to play in the NFL was his second chance.