2019 Philadelphia Eagles

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Of course he missed that. It wasn't 50+ yards.

There was something really off about that news ladies face.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
This is like watching a Phillies game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dude was out of fucking bounds. How is that a TD?!?!!

Kessler hurt. Here comes all the Kapernick crap again.
I was watching the pregame on CSN. Gunner and Roob were talking about it and said its not going to happen. If Kaep comes back he wants to start and he wants to get paid. No way are the Eagles going to pay him big money to be the backup. There are better options for less money should they need it.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I was watching the pregame on CSN. Gunner and Roob were talking about it and said its not going to happen. If Kaep comes back he wants to start and he wants to get paid. No way are the Eagles going to pay him big money to be the backup. There are better options for less money should they need it.
Oh I know it’s not gonna happen but every time there’s an injury this bullshit starts up again. I’m sick of hearing about him.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Yeah. I really wanted to go, but just couldn't justify taking at least a day and a half of PTO. I'd need to have taken at least a half-day today because it's a 4hr drive. No way I'm driving home after the game, so I'd need to get a hotel and stay over which means I'd need to take tomorrow off too.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I think very few people who live in Florida are actually from Florida. They move their from somewhere else. Especially the north east.
My sister and her husband moved there about 6 years ago. They're just south of Jacksonville.

Yeah. I really wanted to go, but just couldn't justify taking at least a day and a half of PTO. I'd need to have taken at least a half-day today because it's a 4hr drive. No way I'm driving home after the game, so I'd need to get a hotel and stay over which means I'd need to take tomorrow off too.
Its tough to justify regular season ticket prices for preseason games with highschool JV rosters.