2019 Philadelphia Phillies

domelogic

How many of us are smiling today? Now please complete the trifecta and send Klentak and Mcfail packing.

They better interview Girardi.

domelogic

That ain't happening unless they have another year of a melt down. :(

I agree but one could hope. What faith do you have in either of them putting the right manager in place? Gerardi, Showalter, Baker should be interviewed. Then we get to see what they bring in to interview. I am sure it will be a shit show.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I agree but one could hope. What faith do you have in either of them putting the right manager in place? Gerardi, Showalter, Baker should be interviewed. Then we get to see what they bring in to interview. I am sure it will be a shit show.
I have no faith in them to made a good choice.

Gabe is interviewing for the Giants managerial opening. Makes sense since he's a California guy.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Gabe is interviewing for the Giants managerial opening. Makes sense since he's a California guy.
His MLB Coaching career should last about as long as Chip Kelly’s NFL football coaching career.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Sure the Nationals are going to win the National League pennant and maybe the World Series but the Phillies have something the Nats don't have. Bryce Harper's albatross of a contract. So at least Philadelphia has that going for them for the next 12 years. Which is nice.

Pickle

Sure the Nationals are going to win the National League pennant and maybe the World Series but the Phillies have something the Nats don't have. Bryce Harper's albatross of a contract. So at least Philadelphia has that going for them for the next 12 years. Which is nice.
The only thing worse than a Phillies fan is a Penn State fan.

Makes me laugh every time.