PotL 2019 - The Pickiest Pick for Litter Movies ever?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I don't know where @LiddyRules went, but let's bring in @Stormrider666 to talk about 2019's slate of movies. It might very well be the biggest year for movies since the last big year for movies.

In release date order, you've got:
Hellboy - Nothing about this at ComicCon, but I believe filming is underway on this R rated reboot
Glass - The long awaited sequel to Unbreakable and the not long awaited, but still anticipated sequel to Split.
Dark Phoenix - allegedly.
Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral
Captain Marvel - Marvel's Captain Marvel that is.
Dumbo - Tim Burton's live action remake
Shazam! - DC's Captain Marvel that is.
The Voyage of Doctor Doolittle, starring Robert Downey Jr as the Doctor who does little.
Infinity War Part 2
John Wick Part 3
Aladdin - Guy Ritchie's live action remake, starring Will Smith as the Genie
Godzilla: King of the Monsters. The movie that won ComicCon in my opinion
Charlie's Angels reboot directed by Elizabeth Banks but currently Angel-less
Gambit - LOL
Men in Black reboot starring Thor and Valkyrie
Shaft - um...Shaft 3? I don't know. Both Richard Roundree and Samuel L Jackson's Shafts will be in this movie alongside young Shaft.
Toy Story 4
Cowboy Ninja Viking. No idea what this is, but it's got Chris Pratt in it.
#RealSpidey 2
Top Gun 2: Top Gunner
Lion King - Jon Favreau's live action remake, starring Beyonce and Donald Glover
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - The 9th film by Quentin Tarantino
New Mutants - LOL
The Rock's Fast and Furious spinoff
It Chapter 2
The Joker*
Zombieland 2
Wonder Woman 1984 - which Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins both said was not a sequel to Wonder Woman, so...yeah.
James Bond 25, directed by Danny Boyle
Terminator 6!
Frozen 2
Jumanji 2 er...3?
Masters of the Universe? Is this still happening?
Death on the Nile
Star Wars Episode 9 - We're really sorry!
Wicked - This is definitely not happening

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I don't know where @LiddyRules went, but let's bring in @Stormrider666 to talk about 2019's slate of movies. It might very well be the biggest year for movies since the last big year for movies.

Hellboy - Nothing about this at ComicCon, but I believe filming is underway on this R rated reboot
Glass - The long awaited sequel to Unbreakable and the not long awaited, but still anticipated sequel to Split.
The Voyage of Doctor Doolittle, starring Robert Downey Jr as the Doctor who does little.
Infinity War Part 2
John Wick Part 3
Gambit - LOL
Shaft - um...Shaft 3? I don't know. Both Richard Roundree and Samuel L Jackson's Shafts will be in this movie alongside young Shaft.
Toy Story 4
#RealSpidey 2
Lion King - Jon Favreau's live action remake, starring Beyonce and Donald Glover
New Mutants - LOL
It Chapter 2
The Joker*
Zombieland 2
Wonder Woman 1984 - which Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins both said was not a sequel to Wonder Woman, so...yeah.
Terminator 6!
Frozen 2
Jumanji 2 er...3?
Death on the Nile
Demerits for using an asterisk with no footer.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I wonder once the ink is officially dry on the 21st Century Fox-Disney deal, do Dark Phoenix or New Mutants ever see the light of day.

Aladdin - Guy Ritchie's live action remake, starring Will Smith as the Genie - Why?

Masters of the Universe? Is this still happening? - I don't think is will ever happen.

The Joker* - I still don't know what the purpose of this is.

Wonder Woman 1984 - which Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins both said was not a sequel to Wonder Woman, so...yeah. - This is going to be interesting. I can understand Jenkins wanting to distance the character from Snyder's DCCU, but saying that its not a sequel to her own movie seems a weird way of doing it.

The Rock's Fast and Furious spinoff - This has actually been pushed up to September 2018 so people will forget about Skyscraper.

Terminator 6! - Enough already.

Finally, one of my most anticipated movies of 2019 will be Death On The Nile.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

Infinity War Part 2
John Wick Part 3
Gambit - LOL
Toy Story 4
#RealSpidey 2
New Mutants - LOL
It Chapter 2
The Joker*
Zombieland 2
Terminator 6!
Frozen 2
Jumanji 2 er...3?
Death on the Nile
Yes, yes, I'm back. But for how long is the question. Not that anyone minds my absence I see.

All these movies sound like garbage.

Fin.

None of the ComicCon trailers really impressed me. I guess I liked Shazam the best (actually I liked Invader Zim the best but that doesn't count). The King of the Monsters one didn't do really anything for me. Plus is it just me or are giant infernos looking more and more unnatural? Like the burning of DC in KOM and the burning of some large towering structure that touches the heavens in some other movie I saw recently. I've only watched the trailers once however; maybe I should give them another go.

Masters of the Universe - This will never happen, but I do like whenever it comes up seeing that people still hold a grudge about the cartoon because the original comics that came with the toys were so much better and cooler and the cartoons made it into a show for babies.

Death of the Nile - Haven't seen Murder, but have read DotN, the only Christie book I think I've read.

Star Wars v. Infinity War - Infinity War wins opening weekend, but which ends up doing the best?

Terminator 6 - I know I keep saying this, but I think this movie will do shamefully bad. It's clearly a franchise people don't care about anymore. Bringing James Cameron and Arnold back doesn't it make it more exciting, it actually makes it less exciting. If they were going to do anything with this, I'd rather see a full on reboot and I don't even want to see that.

Most excited for QT.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Yes, yes, I'm back. But for how long is the question. Not that anyone minds my absence I see.

All these movies sound like garbage.

Fin.

None of the ComicCon trailers really impressed me. I guess I liked Shazam the best (actually I liked Invader Zim the best but that doesn't count). The King of the Monsters one didn't do really anything for me. Plus is it just me or are giant infernos looking more and more unnatural? Like the burning of DC in KOM and the burning of some large towering structure that touches the heavens in some other movie I saw recently. I've only watched the trailers once however; maybe I should give them another go.

Masters of the Universe - This will never happen, but I do like whenever it comes up seeing that people still hold a grudge about the cartoon because the original comics that came with the toys were so much better and cooler and the cartoons made it into a show for babies.

Death of the Nile - Haven't seen Murder, but have read DotN, the only Christie book I think I've read.

Star Wars v. Infinity War - Infinity War wins opening weekend, but which ends up doing the best?

Terminator 6 - I know I keep saying this, but I think this movie will do shamefully bad. It's clearly a franchise people don't care about anymore. Bringing James Cameron and Arnold back doesn't it make it more exciting, it actually makes it less exciting. If they were going to do anything with this, I'd rather see a full on reboot and I don't even want to see that.

Most excited for QT.
I care.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

Infinity War Part 2
John Wick Part 3
Gambit - LOL
Toy Story 4
#RealSpidey 2
New Mutants - LOL
It Chapter 2
The Joker*
Zombieland 2
Terminator 6!
Frozen 2
Jumanji 2 er...3?
Death on the Nile
They have announced the Angels: http://www.darkhorizons.com/the-new-charlies-angels-announced/

Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott (Pink Ranger), and Ella Balinska (African-American British). Banksy is Bosley. #Outrage

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004