2019 WWE, NJPW, ROH, etc Thread

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Found this on Squared Circle, WWE security making a guy take off his AEW shirt at the Royal Rumble.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Certain women wrestlers are enjoyable to watch. And some are just goddam terrible and shouldn't ever be in a ring.

A friend gave me his Network password, so I'm watching it now. Pretty good show so far.

It'll take me a while to get used to Miz as a face. I was strongly expecting an Ole-Dusty swerve.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
They really don’t need another Women’s Royal Rumble next year. This year’s version is what I expected last year’s version to be. This is garbage.

Yesterdays Hero

It's just bad. Look at that fatty Nia. Look at the size of that fucking monster. My god. Way to set the womans division back a good 5 years.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
The best part about this set is that there isn’t a Wrestlemania sign hanging for them to look longingly at every 10 seconds.

Yesterdays Hero

The best part about this set is that there isn’t a Wrestlemania sign hanging for them to look longingly at every 10 seconds.
Well, Becky is on her 4th...5th point at the big screen with Wrestlemania on it...6th.

Show is a let down so far. It's boring and easy to see who is going to win.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
“Sorry Finn, the chicks ran long. You’re going to have to do the job in a 30 second squash. We’ll make it right at Elimination Chamber.”

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Well, Becky is on her 4th...5th point at the big screen with Wrestlemania on it...6th.
Yeah, I spoke too soon. It’s like they couldn’t help themselves. “I knew we should have hung the sign...quick...put it in a video board....there must be pointing!”

Holy shit, I forgot about the Styles/Bryan match. This, the men’s rumble and Lesnar/Balor and it 9:50 pm. This is going to be a long night. I’d bet they put the men’s rumble on a tight 30 second timer.

Yesterdays Hero

Supposedly 6 hours.

The big fat pig in the purple shirt in the front row is awesome. She's been eating all night.

Oh super. The Brock match. Well, time for bed I suppose.

Last edited:

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Alright, I guess I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about:

They found a way to put a sign to point at on the show, Balor/Lesnar wasn’t a 30 second squash and the men’s rumble is keeping pretty close to 90 second intervals.

I thought it was a really strong show. Bryan-Styles was strangely heatless, though I did love hearing DB tell the ref, "I have until FIVE!" like he did in ROH. Asuka-Becky was great, Ronda continues to improve, Lesnar didn't squash Balor (there's my frustration with Brock -- he's great at what he does, he just doesn't want to do it). And Seth Rollins was my pick to win the Men's Rumble.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
The whole AEW shirts thing seems like 100% a plant work that they're doing to get marketing. Very intelligent, basically only costs the price of a t-shirt & the seats.

I'm shocked that Dean is leaving, but I'm very much interested in using someone else's FiteTV login to watch him in ROH/NJPW or AEW.

Stig

It's My Birthday!
The whole AEW shirts thing seems like 100% a plant work that they're doing to get marketing. Very intelligent, basically only costs the price of a t-shirt & the seats.

I'm shocked that Dean is leaving, but I'm very much interested in using someone else's FiteTV login to watch him in ROH/NJPW or AEW.
Now I'm seeing things saying that the Dean leaving thing may be a work.
I enjoyed the Rumble show overall, but I have to say, I'm liking the women more than the men lately. But god damn... Nia has to go. And there's a pretty wide gulf between the women who can really work and the ones who stagger around and blow every other spot.

Stig

It's My Birthday!
I wonder what happens to Renee Young if Dean leaves. I don't see WWE keeping her around, or them living on completely opposite schedules.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
I wonder what happens to Renee Young if Dean leaves. I don't see WWE keeping her around, or them living on completely opposite schedules.
Well, that and how Vince winds up treating people that are involved with someone that leaves the company, like AJ Lee