2019 WWE, NJPW, ROH, etc Thread

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Man, the wrestling thread has pretty much died, hasn't it? Reminds me of the dying days of listening threads.

Man, wrestling has pretty much died, hasn't it? Reminds me of the dying days of listening threads.
Fix tit. I'll check out the new promotion if it comes on a channel I get, but we're is dead, it's just unwatchable douche chills.

I went to the AEW press conference. It was fun being part of a media circus. I haven't been to anything like that since... well, since O&A brought the Traveling Virus show to the Hard Rock.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
She really does sound like someone who thought the WWE thing was going to be an easy money grab, but didn't realize how much work she was going to have put into it.
There are some very talented women wrestlers. Rousey is not one of them. I can't wait for her to be gone. Her and that stupid fucking Mole of hers. Get that shit removed.

Yup. They briefly paired them with AJ and then randomly split them up when they reinstated the brand split. They were loosely paired with Balor for an even briefer period with no explanation why - and then that ended without any mention of a reason. And ever since they were moved over to Smackdown they've been virtually ignored except for a couple of matches a month or so ago. If they have nothing else to do, why not put them back with AJ instead of keeping them off TV for months?

Yesterdays Hero

Yup. They briefly paired them with AJ and then randomly split them up when they reinstated the brand split. They were loosely paired with Balor for an even briefer period with no explanation why - and then that ended without any mention of a reason. And ever since they were moved over to Smackdown they've been virtually ignored except for a couple of matches a month or so ago. If they have nothing else to do, why not put them back with AJ instead of keeping them off TV for months?
They should 100% leave. They've been squandered since they showed up.

Fastlane. So far we're off to a yawn in many ways already. Asuka won. Shane turned on Miz. Pretty dull.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Dunne's had it since Takeover: Chicago in May of 2017

I've been loving this build for Kofi...but they HAVE to have it be a solid match already in place before Mania. I don't like the "will he or won't he" going into the show itself. Hated that nonsense with the Undertaker/Cena from...what was that, last year? I will say, I love that they're not doing 6 weeks of Undertaker teases, I'm fucking done with seeing his old ass in the ring

Dunne's had it since Takeover: Chicago in May of 2017

I've been loving this build for Kofi...but they HAVE to have it be a solid match already in place before Mania. I don't like the "will he or won't he" going into the show itself. Hated that nonsense with the Undertaker/Cena from...what was that, last year? I will say, I love that they're not doing 6 weeks of Undertaker teases, I'm fucking done with seeing his old ass in the ring
Completely agree. Fuck him and Cena. Let them get trotted out for the Saudis and that's it.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Finn Balor REALLY thrusts it out there, front and center, every night.

I'm pretty sure that even his dick has perfect abs.

No h.... Aw hell. Total homo.

Yesterdays Hero

Main event is the three slits. I mean...I guess? At least the match will be a fine tuned choreographed story. There won't be one singular botch, you watch.

Fucking retarded they all but stripped Asuka of the title. She's been some misused since showing up.

Last edited:
Main event is the three slits. I mean...I guess? At least the match will be a fine tuned choreographed story. There won't be one singular botch, you watch.

Fucking retarded they all but stripped Asuka of the title. She's been some misused since showing up.
I predicted a Ronda-Charlotte main event after last year's WM. I was right, it's just that nobody saw Becky's big breakout coming.

Nah, Ronda will botch.

Both Asuka and Nakamura should ask for their release.