2019 WWE, NJPW, ROH, etc Thread

It looks like the guy is having a mental breakdown. First, he rips WWE for selling a "racist" shirt that he apparently approved until he saw the design on a black shirt despite the fact that they pulled it from their site once he raised his concerns A MONTH AGO. Then, while ranting about how racist WWE is - and the wrestling industry in general - he calls Jay Lethal an Uncle Tom. Jay Lethal doesn't even work for WWE, but gets branded a race traitor by an asshole hypocrite seeking attention over a shirt that isn't for sale while claiming it's all "for the culture." Fuck Jordan Myles.

domelogic

I am reading tweets about a problem with the SA trip. You guys follow this pretty well, why happened? What I read is Vince cut the feed to crown jewel and the prince was pissed so he held up the flight the talent was on. Did they make it back? Surprised it has not been mentioned here.

I am reading tweets about a problem with the SA trip. You guys follow this pretty well, why happened? What I read is Vince cut the feed to crown jewel and the prince was pissed so he held up the flight the talent was on. Did they make it back? Surprised it has not been mentioned here.

Everyone made it home eventually. Depending on what report you believe, it was either a mechanical problem that caused the delay or the Saudi government fucking with them because Vince wouldn't let the TV feed air there until the company was paid for the previous show earlier in the year. One obviously fake part of WWE's story is that some wrestlers felt so strongly about getting to Buffalo in time for Smackdown that they charted their own flight once it was clear that their flight wasn't getting back in time. WWE paid for that flight and apparently put their "Top 20" talents on it, based on what some of those left behind posted on Twitter (and that flight wound up being too late for Smackdown, anyway). I know Luke Harper and Curtis Axel posted about it, vaguely but sarcastically enough to make their point.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Everyone made it home eventually. Depending on what report you believe, it was either a mechanical problem that caused the delay or the Saudi government fucking with them because Vince wouldn't let the TV feed air there until the company was paid for the previous show earlier in the year. One obviously fake part of WWE's story is that some wrestlers felt so strongly about getting to Buffalo in time for Smackdown that they charted their own flight once it was clear that their flight wasn't getting back in time. WWE paid for that flight and apparently put their "Top 20" talents on it, based on what some of those left behind posted on Twitter (and that flight wound up being too late for Smackdown, anyway). I know Luke Harper and Curtis Axel posted about it, vaguely but sarcastically enough to make their point.

It's being reported now that some wrestlers have said they’re never going back to Saudi Arabia, and adding they can’t wait to get out of the company.

Last edited:

Stig

Fucking your mother.
They were all beheaded, ISIS-style. May have been Kayfabe though.