23-hour power outage

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff

Thanks for the encouraging thoughts, but, it seems like it was ok, the alarm stopped after a few minutes
My cousin has a setup like that and under similar circumstances a few years back the pump died from running hard to empty the holding tank. That's the reason it came to mind.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My cousin has a setup like that and under similar circumstances a few years back the pump died from running hard to empty the holding tank. That's the reason it came to mind.

The thought did cross my mind

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
The thought did cross my mind
They upgraded my cousin to some kind of triple pump system where it has a smart controller that alternates/rotates which pump runs to drain the tank. If a pump shits out there is an alarm and it switches to the next one. You still have two good pumps but you can get ahead of the problem.

THE FEZ MAN

They upgraded my cousin to some kind of triple pump system where it has a smart controller that alternates/rotates which pump runs to drain the tank. If a pump shits out there is an alarm and it switches to the next one. You still have two good pumps but you can get ahead of the problem.

The wife had the pump replaced a few years ago

THE FEZ MAN

Maybe try shitting less
Or shit in the woods
Just a thought
It’s not me, I will shit in a bucket, it’s the wife, with the terlit flushing and the need to shower daily, I can wallow in my own filth for days but I do like to do dishes when they are dirty.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
What about a 60kw military generator?
if you had one those around here after hurricane sandy all the men in the neighborhood would have their wives lined up around the block to suck your dick to plug into it

THE FEZ MAN

Why are all electricians the same? I was able to run all of the essential items in my home, for almost 5 full days on a 3000 watt 20 amp generator, and extension cords, I just bought a 7000 watt 30 amp generator, yet I am still getting “oh you can’t do that” or “ oh that’s way under powered...” .from three different guys... yes, I am going to install a much larger 15-20k unit, with a fancy automatic transfer switch, but I need an immediate solution, that solution is a plug on the out side of my house and a single manual transfer switch to run the power from my 7000 watt generator directly to my panel, I see no reason why I am incapable of shutting everything down then selecting circuits to run, and, even then you are not drawing power from every circuit all the time... it’s not like I have 25 100 watt lights in every room and toasters plugged into every outlet, I have not heard one plausible or realistic explanation as to why I “must install” a completely different sub panel, and basically spend thousands of dollars and tear up a wall. when realistically I’m not drawing even close to “full load” I know I’m not running my dryer, my hot water hater, my air conditioning and 2 electric ranges and a light bulb on a 7000 watt generator, and, my experience has taught me that the generator will tell you that your fucking up, I found that out the hard way years ago when my ex wife wanted the air conditioning and the tv and the refrigerator on all at the same time,,,,,, bbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr pop, the generator just shut off, no big deal, unplugged the fridge and TaDa! The tv and the air conditioning worked, and it worked just fine, and the fridge kept everything cold all night since it wasn’t gettting opened every 5 fucking minutes.

I swear they do everything in their power to try and over complicate things and keep you beholden to them, yes I understand that “they know better” but this is a simple 200 amp (100 more than I need) residential wireing job, it’s not a nuclear reactor, I’m not running crazy 480vt 3 phase motors, I want my fucking ice maker to work and my shit pump to pump.

They just don't want you to shoot your eye out

Why are all electricians the same? I was able to run all of the essential items in my home, for almost 5 full days on a 3000 watt 20 amp generator, and extension cords, I just bought a 7000 watt 30 amp generator, yet I am still getting “oh you can’t do that” or “ oh that’s way under powered...” .from three different guys... yes, I am going to install a much larger 15-20k unit, with a fancy automatic transfer switch, but I need an immediate solution, that solution is a plug on the out side of my house and a single manual transfer switch to run the power from my 7000 watt generator directly to my panel, I see no reason why I am incapable of shutting everything down then selecting circuits to run, and, even then you are not drawing power from every circuit all the time... it’s not like I have 25 100 watt lights in every room and toasters plugged into every outlet, I have not heard one plausible or realistic explanation as to why I “must install” a completely different sub panel, and basically spend thousands of dollars and tear up a wall. when realistically I’m not drawing even close to “full load” I know I’m not running my dryer, my hot water hater, my air conditioning and 2 electric ranges and a light bulb on a 7000 watt generator, and, my experience has taught me that the generator will tell you that your fucking up, I found that out the hard way years ago when my ex wife wanted the air conditioning and the tv and the refrigerator on all at the same time,,,,,, bbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr pop, the generator just shut off, no big deal, unplugged the fridge and TaDa! The tv and the air conditioning worked, and it worked just fine, and the fridge kept everything cold all night since it wasn’t gettting opened every 5 fucking minutes.

I swear they do everything in their power to try and over complicate things and keep you beholden to them, yes I understand that “they know better” but this is a simple 200 amp (100 more than I need) residential wireing job, it’s not a nuclear reactor, I’m not running crazy 480vt 3 phase motors, I want my fucking ice maker to work and my shit pump to pump.
What about something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Reliance-Corporation-31410CRK-10-circuit-Generators/dp/B000HS2L3O

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!

Because IBEW like making work for themselves and are cunts?

THE FEZ MAN

That’s exactly what I don’t want, I want something like this, so the house service line comes out of the meter, then into this box, a plug then supplies this box with generator power which will then supply my main circuit panel

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Eaton-1...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMyUmoPf4dkCFUYFDAodbo0CrQ
Or this contraption
http://www.generlink.com/

THE FEZ MAN

Because IBEW like making work for themselves and are cunts?
This is the vibe I get from them, even my buddy who is a retired electrician is a pain in the ass about shit, and he runs a “suicide cord” into his house

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
That’s a possibility too, but, funny thing, that’s 150$ for a piece of fucking sheet metal and some screws, it doesn’t even come with the extra breakers
I've seen them cheaper. That's just the first link I found to post.

THE FEZ MAN

I've seen them cheaper. That's just the first link I found to post.

I’ve been looking at that exact set up, I can make that thing I just need to consult an electrician on it.... shockingly... because I will need to move breakers around in my box to make it work.

This is the one that I bought, and will work, but, it will only run the pump, which in theory is all I want, but, it would be nice to have a few lights on in the garage. I would even swap out the guts of the box to run 100 amps if I could I like the enclosure and the fact that it protects the plug from the weather

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
The electrics code is the big reason why they don't do it. That, and lawyers in insurance companies, too.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
The electrics code is the big reason why they don't do it. That, and lawyers in insurance companies, too.
Yeah. I am going to buy the official "kit" and have an electrician install it so I don't have to worry about it.